List Price: $52,092
Horsepower: 444bhp@6800rpm
Top Speed: 130mph
Brakes: Countach ventilated discs
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Weight: 2700 kg (~5950 lbs)

But the only piece of info you need to know - it has a Countach V12.​

Last edited:
Bad-ass truck kinda looks like a hummer and if you're at the wheel of it people will probably think that you are either a rich prince or a dictator.
and it's powered by a countach V12.
Cool.

My first memories of this car were playing "Stunts" on my old 286 PC racing against the Audi Quattro, the Ferrari Testarossa, Countach, etc. and used to love being able to keep up with these awesome supercars with what was basically a truck.

For that reason alone, I give it a cool.

Sub-zero, this has to be my favorite SUV of all time! V12 power, 5-speed, 4WD, square-jawed looks, and of course a spare tire on the back (don't ask why haha).

Uncool.

Only because I'm not entirely convinced it actually exists. You never heard about it other than in a sidebar for a review of a different Lamborghini, they rarely ever get spotted, I don't think I've ever read a review on one. It is only ever brought up as a novelty conversation piece/editorial filler.

Who actually owns one? Who's actually seen one?

The Rambo Lambo.

It's basically a 4-wheel drive Countach, and about as aerodynamic as one too!:lol:

I'll give it a generous sub-zero!

I used to love driving this thing in the original Test Drive when I was 8 years old on my PC. It looks mean, has a mean sounding V12 and is the great grandpa to the Porsche Cheyenne (sp?) and Hummer H1.

Cool.

If I were to go up to the average Joe and say that Lamborghini made a truck, they would dismiss me as some nutjob...

That's when I pull up in this and run their cars over...

So entirely politically incorrect, it'll make the Hummer look Al Gore-friendly...

SUB-ZERO

Seriously Uncool. I have trouble seeing this being a proper off-road machine, what with a rather high-winding V12, out of a supercar (an ITALIAN supercar, none the less,) which, if you actually take out somewhere other than the dunes around Dubai or in California, and you get stuck with something broken, good luck getting it fixed.

The sad thing is that a Jeep could go into the woods and out better than this thing ever could. Sure, geared down in low range, it might get in...but then you blow a head gasket from revving it too hard whilst attempting to get out of a mud pit and...

Actually, I dont' think one's ever BEEN in a mud pit.

Uncool.

Only because I'm not entirely convinced it actually exists. You never heard about it other than in a sidebar for a review of a different Lamborghini, they rarely ever get spotted, I don't think I've ever read a review on one. It is only ever brought up as a novelty conversation piece/editorial filler.

Who actually owns one? Who's actually seen one?

Here, we'll allow you to see one.

Enjoy, and change vote if needed. :P

Uncool. There is no better car for compensating because of your disappointed wife than this.

Huge
Lots of money (for gas as well)
Loud
Lambo Badge

Saving it from seriously uncool is how rare these things are.

I'm trying to figure out how the addition of hummer to an equation somehow makes it cooler...

Sub-Zero. It's a Lamborghini truck and it proved Diddy wrong.

Diddy on Oh Let's Do It (Remix)
Lamborghini trucks, y’all ain’t even seen it yet

Sean Combs, shut up dude. We have seen it, it's awesome and you would have no idea what to do with it.

In all serious though this this is epic, I've loved it ever since I found out about it.

Subzero. There's no good reason for the LM002 to exist. It might be pretty good at flying through dunes but that's about it. No practicality, a completely wrong motor for the application, excellent noise...

Shame that our military thought it was fun to destroy the one that belonged to Sadam or somebody over there.

It has 189hp and 113lbft more than my sedan, it weighs 2200lbs more than my sedan, does 0-60 around the same time, and has a lower top speed than my sedan.

It's only redeeming factor is that it sounds amazing.

It's a Lamborghini SUV...of course it's sub zero.

If I were to go up to the average Joe and say that Lamborghini made a truck, they would dismiss me as some nutjob...

They also made tractors.

The truck weighs 2,700 kilos not pounds. This means it weighs just under 6000lbs.

Shame that our military thought it was fun to destroy the one that belonged to Sadam or somebody over there.

It belonged to Uday Hussein. In 2004 it was used as a simulated car bomb.

The truck was originally designed with the intent to be sold to the US military. That obviously didn't happen. A limited number were used by Saudi army though.

Not stock replacements, but I'm sure you could find some tires since it's only running a 17x11 wheel.

In any case though, did you guys know that it has a 76 gallon fuel tank?

That's essentially a big-rig tank! You'd have to be an Arab Sheik to fill it up! :lol:

Thats pretty much who they made it for. With the average price of gas these days it would cost about $230 to fill up. Pretty out of reach unless you own the company that makes the gas.

Back