Power - 485 hp at 7000 rpm
Torque- 419 ft·lbs at 5000 rpm
Curb weight - 1690kg
0 to 60MPH- 4.2 secs.
Standing 1/4-mile - 13.1 secs.
Top Speed- 320 kph (199 mph)
Price: ~$200,000​

Last edited:
Meh, it just doesn't have that Ferrari vibe to it. It's sort of Ferrari's red headed step-child.

I love this car, it's my favourite Ferrari and I would love to own. I think it's gorgeous and I love the sound of the V12. Everything about the car is just perfect in my eyes and I could just picture myself ripping down some coastal road in the French Riviera in one with a girl sitting next to me.

However with all of that said I don't think it's a particularly cool car. I know I would look like a complete toolbox driving one (not that I would care). Also it's a Ferrari and I don't think I can classify any modern Ferrari as cool. I think I'm going to go with "meh" though just because I can't bring myself to say it's uncool. I know it's uncool, I know I would look like a royal dbag in one, I know "that guy" are the type of people that own them, but I just don't care, I love the car too much....at least I didn't give it a cool :lol:.

Sub Zero. One of my favorite Ferraris ever. I Iike how it's not like a most Ferraris that are low and flat, although I like those too. Plus the LM version looks great.

Seriously Uncool.

I can't think of anything remotely cool about this car, but I can think of at least two reasons for it to be uncool: badge, owners.

I'm going to violate my typical "I hate European luxury brands" banter and say "cool," here. It broke the mid-engine trend at Ferrari, and I've always liked the way it looks...that hood scoop in particular. I love that hood scoop.

This is a tough one. It used to be my favorite Ferrari when I was younger. But now when everybody else loves, it lost its charm for me.

Cool... at the time it was launched it was the first decent front engined Ferrari for many years.

Less flash than the current range, but still super fast.

I remember a collection you could receive in your mailbox every week when you paid for it, and three new cars would come in every week. Like a folded poster were every page consisted of images and info of the car. I remember the first three I got were the Jaguar XJ220, Toyota Supra, and the Ferrari 550 Maranello, in red. It's been 12 years since I last received those, but the 550 has always remained one of my favorite supercars.

Now this is a cool car, it's a front engined V12 Ferrari which is super cool. But there is only one problem, why have this when you could have the 575M, which is the same car only better.

It still gets a cool from me though.

Now this is a cool car, it's a front engined V12 Ferrari which is super cool. But there is only one problem, why have this when you could have the 575M, which is the same car only better.

It still gets a cool from me though.

5.jpg

Edo-Ferrari_575_Maranello_2005_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

I prefer the look of the 550 actually...it is all in the details.

It's hard for me to get excited about expensive name brand fast cars.

Quirky but good stuff stuff like the Koeniggsegg (sp) is more likely to get my blood pressure up.

Meh for me.

Cool, but not sub zero...I like the 575 grille better. I like how sleek it is compared to the much bigger 599. The Barchetta is awesome too but pretty impractical for every day use.

Cool, just. As long as it's a regular 550 and not a Barchetta as in the picture.

A Barchetta or any painted Rosso Corsa would be instantly uncool bordering seriously uncool.

Cool pictures of Ferrari cars, The one in the picture on the top looks golden on its bonnet, that's just reflecting light in the picture. :lol:

Last edited:
A Ferrari V12 is always cool, even if it was placed on a trabant or a beetle it woud still be cool.

A proper Ferrari, front-engined with a V12, it's cool.

Uncool, but as Famine says, It's "the least uncool" of the Prancing Horse Brigade...

Yet still uncool.

;)

Sub-Zero.
It brings back memories of when I was a kid. It was my favorite car and it is still one of my favorites. The style had aged well IMO.

I'm voting in the minority here, I guess, but I don't like it. Seriously Un-.

Oh, it's got the proper shape... it's got a howling V12... but I just can't get passionate about it, one way or the other. It's just another big, fat GT to me.

Back