* GTP TAC Leaderboards Attack : Duels ! *

easyasashii

Premium
France
France
PureGT_Sam
GTP TAC Leaderboards Attack : Duels !

You want to have your name in the official GTPlanet Leaderboards ? Easy to do : you can run in every TAC events you can see (i.e. GTP WTAC) or you can do this : Duels !

What is a "Duel" ? Simple : it is a head-to-head between two fierce Racers in Time Trial Mode !

How to propose a Duel ? Easy : you must have already competed in one of the TAC events we have and then take your time and put some thoughts in your car/track combo, propose it to the community by opening a thread with this name :

GTP TAC Leaderboards Attack -Duel- : dealership/car(s) + track !

Then, please present yourself in the OP, then copy-paste and complete this :

1. Track : ****** (The exact name of the Track)- ****** (Forward or Reverse)

2. Car : ------ (only ONE !)

3. Car specifics :

- Transmission: either (can't change)
- Tires: -- / -- (your decision)
- TCS : ------ (off or at your disposal)
- ASM : off (can't change)
- Active Steering : off (can't change)
- Driving Physics : Professional (can't change)

And then you wait for someone to show up or PM someone ;) ! You just need one competitor to get started !

Once you have a competitor, make sure you both agree on the details (Car + specifics, duration of the Duel) !
IMPORTANT : the rules MUST be TAC Rules !

Once you guys agreed on everything, shoot me a PM, I'll check if everything is ok, will remind you the TAC Rules (no-negociable), sum up your details and you're good to go ;) !

IMPORTANT : This is a serious community, please respect the AUP and the TAC Rules we have, host and competitors. Before enterring a duel, be sure you'll be in till the end. If one of you missed the deadline without further notice to the other first, he will be reported. Thanks for being gentlemen ;) !

Any question ? Ask here or shoot me a PM !

Have an excellent day and have fun !

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
AM I eligible for proposing a duel? I've competed in WTAC#12 but actually dont know I got last place or 2nd to the last.
Do I have to get GOLD first in WTAC before proposing a duel?
thanks for answering.
:)

Absolutely ! I didn't send you a PM about that ? Sorry, my bad !

You're officially a TACer because you already competed in a TAC event (a WTAC to be more specific) so you may propose your Duel, a special GTPlanet TAC Leaderboards Attack event !

Good luck and have fun !

^ Oooow, that's temping... I'm too busy to be competitive but if no one takes it, I sure will ;) ! I'll wait till tomorrow !

:cheers:

Just FYI, I let you choose between these two ;) :

- Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

- Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94

R1 or softer, your choice ;)

:cheers:

EDIT : Unless you'd prefer run the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 !!! Right ???

in Favorite things about GT PSP

I LIKE:

Car: All S2000s, NSXs, Z 350s, RX7s, A4 anything NISMO and all the M3s + Evos, Imprezas and Skylines

I LIKE:

[...]
Brand: Toyota, Amuse

... :D

Last edited:
I would definitely prefer the Amuse S2000 but lets be different and use the Vauxhall Calibra instead. @ MVR - Its cool with me if we make it a three way duel, what about you easy is it allowed? If so then lats start tomorrow and run till next week Teusday.

^ well, I'll let you guys fight for the 'ring ;), should be very interesting :D !

@pvr77, the Calibra was the first car that came to my mind and the one I would have gone with, I added the Audi -because we still haven't run with her and I'm looking forward to it !-, then I remembered there was a thread where I could find the car you like and propose the S2000.

@MVR08 :
What is a "Duel" ? Simple : it is a head-to-head between two fierce Racers in Time Trial Mode !
, both of you decide the duration of it, once you agreed on everything -must be TAC rules, especially about clean laps- one of you open a thread using this format (I updated it) :

GTP TAC Leaderboards Attack -Duel- : dealership/car(s) + track !

You guys have fun 👍 !

MVR08, you get to choose your car !

EDIT : I might open a special 'ring thread... like "GTP TAC Nurburgring Leaderboard Attack !" where (W)TACers can post their time whenever they want to... And even add La Sarthe !...

Last edited:
^Me too!

The Calibra is one of my favorite cars since GT2 though I think the S2000 have a more interesthing handling for this track but its up to you pvr, Ill let you open the tread so whenever you want to start I'm ready to go.

I added the Audi -because we still haven't run with her and I'm looking forward to it !

Everytime I see that car in the dealership, I say to myself - "I have to remember to run that awesome car!"

Problem is, there is a couple of dozen cars that fit that description! We'll run it - I promise - but I don't know exactly when!

@MVR08 - Lets use the Yellowbird as I still feel I have some unfinished business with that car. I'll post the thread tomorrow (Saturday) sometime and the duel will have a 1 week deadline as usual. What do you think, MVR?

Way to change the Green Hell to the YELLOW HELL!! ha! ha!

I feel the same about the Yellow Bird, I only run a session and couldn't run again on the weekend.
But its an interesting twist and I like it so its a deal!

I've always wanted a duel on Tsukuba, but I don't know which car is good for one. Any ideas?
Its up to you! any choice would do.Its your own DUELS challenge so just make sure to PM your target choice VERSUS friend before finalizing all details...then post your thread.
I had 2 DUELS before. Both lost. But its really fun having one to call your very own WTAC thread,
Good luck!! and we will be watching! :)

Back