IMG_3525-1.jpg

Vehicle Specifics :

• Power: 483HP
  • Weight: 1450 kg
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2/S2
  • Tuning: N/A
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

IMG_3521.jpg

Race Specifics
:

• The green painted concrete next of the rumbles is not part of the track
  • G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • Your run must be done while OFFLINE

Steward's Comments:
This week, we take on the original Spec II qualifier, the Ferrari F430 @ Suzuka. I really couldn't think of a more appropriate combo for this monumental event, as we make it to the point of just 5 races away from the last of Prologue WRS. 👍

Long live the WRS. :mischievous: :cheers:

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • The green painted concrete next of the rumbles is not part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

IMG_3544.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• Any Settings Discussion
  • T1 and T2 times

Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

IMG_3546.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 100 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • You can submit only once
  • Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday October 4th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_3511.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
This is freaking awesome. I remember this one. This combo is the qualifying combo for me to become a Registry Member. I was thinking about a short while ago. What did i learn in the meanwhile and did i became a faster driver. My second thoughts where, wasn't it in Spec II?

Nice one Kev.

@ Got a small question. Can you go over the green part next to the rumble with 2 wheels as long as you stay on the rumbles with the other 2 wheels? I think so, but want to makes sure.

Last edited:
@ Got a small question. Can you go over the green part next to the rumble with 2 wheels as long as you stay on the rumbles with the other 2 wheels? I think so, but want to makes sure.

Yeah, red and white is track, the green parts are not. So, if you have at least 2 wheels on or vertically in line with red and white. you are good. 👍

Great combo & thanks for checking out the suggestion box 👍

This WRS week is going to be busy :D

EDK
Yeah, red and white is track, the green parts are not. So, if you have at least 2 wheels on or vertically in line with red and white. you are good. 👍

This is freaking awesome. I remember this one. This combo is the qualifying combo for me to become a Registry Member. I was thinking about a short while ago. What did i learn in the meanwhile and did i became a faster driver. My second thoughts where, wasn't it in Spec II?

Nice one Kev.

As Kevin said roomboter, but a word of warning be careful, some of the curbs finish early and you can get caught out, as some members have in the past.

ps: This is more to help new members that may misinterpret anything wrote.

Phillip.

Last edited:
What is the highest number of participants in a WRS week so far?

* Enigma braces himself for alien invasion * :D

My goal is always to stay within one second of the fastest T2 split on Suzuka but this time I think I will settle for 1,5 seconds.

First splits for me:

T1: 58.117
T2: 1'45.450

I had at least three 57.9s at T1 but the hairpin is especially difficult on this combo. There should be around 0.4s more to string together for T2 which I will no doubt be chasing all week :| I can see the brick wall will approach quickly this week, game on.

All the best
Maz

Well seeing as I'm not really enjoying F1 2010 I think I may have to do this one, especially with it being the 100th WRS xD
Just a shame I've spent a few days on a F1 thats dissapointed me & made me get no time for week 99

GTP_Synwraith.
I can see the brick wall will approach quickly this week, game on.

Maz your making this old man look extremly slow

T1: 0'58.702
T2: 1'46.828

Mind you I could have got out and walked round the hairpin faster, plus lost it big time into spoon 1, so I hope to at least get into the .45's :)

Phillip.

Last edited:
thanks for checking out the suggestion box 👍

Had nothing to do with the suggestion box. Using this combo again wasn't a stretch, and I planned to do it from the first WRS I posted in week 51.

BTW - That's not to say I'm not open to good suggestions. Just that this seems to have been a coincidence.

What is the highest number of participants in a WRS week so far?

Same week mentioned above as far as Prologue is concerned.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122039

There were 49 participants. It shows as 48 on the combined results, but that's due to the 1 DQ.

Otherwise, the early days of GT4 WRS were even higher.

Last edited:
EDK
Otherwise, the early days of GT4 WRS were even higher.

I"m truly hoping to relive those days again 👍 :cheers: for putting up with everyone Stewarding the WRS for nearly a year Kev, well done!

Jerome

^^ Yes, what he said, good job Kev 👍

It probably will be packed again Jerome, don't think we need worrie for that lol. What's up with the super mod? :dopey: congrats mate :cheers:

To drift, or not to drift? That is the question :D

I find myself distracted recently. I havent had a proper go at the WRS in ages! I think come GT5 my enthusiasm will be rekindled. However, since this is the special 100, i think i'm going to have a go!

Now... which colour!? :dopey:

Managed to piece together a tiny bit more from the 4 tenths that are still lying around.

T1: 58.029
T2: 1'45.407

The key to this combo is managing the chronic turn in oversteer/sudden mid corner understeer/snap exit oversteer :lol:

A shame the stock gearing makes for such awkward entry into the esses and 130R.

All the best
Maz

The key to this combo is managing the chronic turn in oversteer/sudden mid corner understeer/snap exit oversteer :lol:

:lol: I remember this pig of a car from the original qualifier... it understeers like a Tesco shopping trolly.

Still I wouldn't have minded running this myself, but have to go to Barcelona for the week on business... which reminds me, must submit my week 99 time.

Have fun everyone 👍

Bought a DFGT yesterday, never seriously had a go with any wheel so making any attempt at a weekly race will no doubt be futile while still getting to grips with it but seeing as it's week 100 I'm gonna have to give it a shot at least. :D

Be back later with some splits for all to laugh and point at.

First splits.

1'47.293

It's been a long time since my last WRS (almost 10 weeks :embarrassed:) so I couldn't miss this one, which is an important mark into the WRS history. I'll try to participate into the 5 last events, but I swear that I will be there at 105 for the last one. 👍

Got my first laps under my belt. Find this one very hard without the flippers, but i'm pretty happy so far

I"m truly hoping to relive those days again 👍 :cheers: for putting up with everyone Stewarding the WRS for nearly a year Kev, well done!
Have I been missing something about Jerome becoming a super mod ??? :D

Haven't competed since Week 95, really want to do this one. Plus with Prologue just 1 foot away from me there's no waiting. Will also be first run in a Manual for the WRS

My first ever WRS splits:

T1: 1'00.626
T2: 1'49:481

Still a load of time to gain. I love the F430 now.

First splits, amazing how much more enjoyable this is on Spec III as compared to Spec II.

1:46.515

Back