[[[ Oktoberfest World Tour: 2010 | The Road to GT5 ]]] ** TEMPORARY THREAD **

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 6 comments

What combo would you like for next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EL_ZISSOU
Hi all, I have created this thread for two purposes-

1. To compile the results of everyone's efforts from the week 1 time trial and post unofficial results.

2. To get a week 2 event going.

For last week's event, please send me a private message with your laptime. I will compile a list with everyone's finishing position and update it as results come in, to make sure we get a list up without having to wait for everyone to notice this thread. We will sort out the replays at a later time- this is just to get some unofficial results up as soon as possible.

For this week's event, I am going to run a poll until the end of the day to collect input for this week's event. Depending on how well that goes, I may end up just picking a combo to get us going. The event will run until midnight US Eastern Time on Sunday.

Keeping checking this post, as it will soon have last week's results and this week's event posted. 👍

** WEEK 1 UNOFFICIAL RESULTS **
** UPDATED AS LAPTIMES ARRIVE IN MY GT PLANET INBOX **

1. Piket 1:48.124
2. tka_tha 1:48.235
3. EL_ZISSOU 1:48.356
4. Rikson 1:49.191
5. alsharif1 1:49.314
6. Roninen 1:49.980

** WEEK 2 TIME TRIAL EVENT **
** TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER TONIGHT, 10.13.2010 **

Last edited:
I'm glad you are my friend, what a great guy! I did a few laps at Fiji but I noticed the "registration was closed" so I didn't bother. I'll def do a few laps at whatever the next combo is 👍 I am iPhone noon, can't send pm, 1'48.388 is all i could muster, no replay but it was clean.

Last edited:
Well sir, until Live gets back on here I guess I'm in charge, and I think the event should remain open to anyone, so you're welcome to participate- Live can kick you out if he sees fit. :D

Anyone who misses a round will have penalty enough when we calculate points at the end, so I see no reason not to let people participate in whatever rounds they like. The more, the merrier! 👍

IRT_tka_tha 1:48.235

Thanks.

Attachments

• irt_tka_tha.zip
    126.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Sorry about the delay guys i had to go out of town unexpectedly, wont happen again. seeing as only about half of the guys sent in replays, dapper is welcome to join in. Stage 2 is up!

Last edited:
Back