Tt2

• Thread starter SCUD77
  • 11 comments
England
England
SCUD77
With GT5 still not quite with us and more than a few members showing an interest in bikes, I thought I'd post in here as to weather or not there is likely to be a sequel to TT using GT5's graphic's & Track's.
I would like bikes in gt5 but in truth would prefer a game as big and enjoyable aimed towards 2 wheels.What's you're thought's ?

If TT was re-made by the original producer and PD i think it would be a big seller , Damage and rider animation has to be spot on and then build from a modified GT5 engine just like the original. I loved Tourist Trophy i had every bike even the bonus manufacture the tuned Hayabusa , cant remember what the hell it was called ! but yeh Next to the best games on PS2 and GT4

I think a TT2 would be an awesome Idea and they would target a whole new market I do know some people that only play motorcycle games and as such have no interest in GT5 at all but if a TT2 was to come out... well then :D

I thought it was a really cool project for Polyphony to do Tourist Trophy. I definitely would like to see them crank out another one. I really liked seeing another great game from a studio that made such great racing game series. I just really hope that they will make another in between GT5 and GT6.

If they don't make TT2, then they might be putting bikes in GT6. I think there is a lot of crossover between fans of 2 wheel and 4 wheel motorsports so it could work. Plus KY said that bikes work in the GT5 engine so it wouldn't be too hard.

But, I think there will be a TT2, if only because $ony will have another game to sell.

I know a lot of people don't want PD to spend any time doing anything but getting there favorite cars modeled to premium specs, but I would like a TT2.

i would love a tt2, but with the provision for more control over the rider and possibly clutch control. also, would be nice to be able to slide the rear around controllably.

damage like previously suggested isn't an issue, because if you crash its usually the rider with damage 👍

i would like to see more supermoto style bikes or possibly an off road part to the game, but that will be difficult to get right i think..

Best one imo was Suzuki - TT superbikes for the PS2(jester interactive) with the full Isle of Man 37 3/4 mile track. If PD include this track in their next TT game it would be epic!!

Last edited:
Was thinking about TT2 so checked here at the forum & came across this thread. I'd definitely like to see TT2. Loved the first one & think an updated version would be awesome.

Wanted to let you guys know I started an "idea" over at the Playstation Blog Idea Share for Tourist Trophy 2. Vote in favor to help spread the word :)

Back