Falango's Photomode Gallery (Updated: Dec 5 - Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG)

• Thread starter Falango
  • 26 comments
Canada
Vancouver, BC
Falango
gallery_banner.png

Dec. 5th, 2010

Second photoshoot is now up! More Mercs, but it's a beautiful car, so I just had to. Next shoot will probably be next Friday or Saturday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for some great images from GT5. I'll be posting original untouched images from the game, as well as some stuff that will go through Photoshop. For now, here's the first image as a preview of what's to come. To start, I will not be taking requests, but possibly in the future.

First photoshoots I have planned will be with the following cars. I also have a couple other ideas that I want to try, but I'm keeping those a secret for now! First photo album will be a great kickoff though.

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R
Ferrari 458 Italia
Lamborghini Gallardo JP 560-4
Lexus IS-F
Lotus Evora
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Alfa Romeo 8C
Shelby Cobra 427

Original:

red-bull-x1-prototype-7.jpg

My version:

x1_rain.jpg

458 Italia:

458_Italia_dusk.png

Sort of happy with this one. Didn't want to spend tons of time on it though.

EDIT: Hosting is acting up ATM, so hang tight!

Last edited:
Cool some one else from maple ridge, small world.
hope to see some shots soon, i cant wait till the 24th so i can have my hand at photo mode as well.

I'm working on another right now, so hopefully the problem is resolves soon enough.

It is a small world! There's a couple other regulars I've seen here from the area. One from Surrey, one from Mission.

Hey Falango. The 24th is so near, yet so far away. Hoping your thread makes time pass faster :D ,the C63 is a beaut! One of my favorites! Cant wait to see pics.

Updated first post. Temp hosting for X1 and 458.

I plan to do the first photoshoot on Friday night or Saturday afternoon, as long as I have the vehicle I want for it, so expect the first full album this weekend!!

Last edited:
Holy crap, there are people here from mission and surrey? I live in burnaby but Grew up in mission..
I just realized you're from maple ridge. Crazy!

Your rainy version of the red bull one is pretty amazing. The rain and the portrait to a rainy environment is pretty well made.
The 458 Italia is pretty sexy as well.

Thanks guys! Keep in mind, the X1 was a screenshot from PD before release, and the 458 was one of the first screenshots to come from a player. I took both into Photoshop and did my thing. I will clearly state which pics go into Photoshop for anything, and which ones are raw photos straight from photomode.

I now have GT5 in my hands, and installing it as we speak!! After I get the license tests out of the way, I will work my way to my first car I want in a photoshoot. I promise I won't let you guys down. It will be a great first shoot. I'll give you guys a hint.

The future and the past.

Last edited:
First photoshoot!!

Here she is, the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. A couple bonus shots at the end as well. All shots are 100% from the game. Only brought them in to Photoshop to resize and add a border and watermark. Last shot is an exception. I needed to take individual pics of both, and shop them together.

All shots are clickable for the higher res version available for download!
If you would like to use any of the images for any purpose, please contact me before doing so.

SLSAMG_banner.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks! I took two individual photomode pics and shopped em together. I was really hoping for the ability to go into photomode with multiple cars. Once I get some more cars, I want to put together a mass photomode pic, haha.

Thanks guys. Appreciate it :D
I want to start off with a shoot every weekend. Next weekend will be an action packed one!

Update!!

Second photoshoot is all finished up. After looking at all my photos, you'd think I'm a huge Merc fan, haha. I am a huge fan of the C63 AMG, and really wanted one in my garage in matte black. Fully tuned, this car LOVES to go sideways, as you will see in the photos. None of the photos have gone through any photoshopping except the first one that I felt was justified. Medium level of work went into it, mainly to give the car more shadow in the appropriate areas, artifact cleaning, level and saturation adjustments, and a bit more tire smoke.

All shots are clickable for the higher res version available for download!
If you would like to use any of the images for any purpose, please contact me before doing so.

gallery_banner.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back