When are you expecting your copy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 5 comments
  • 883 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
If you have pre ordered your copy when are you expecting to get it?
I have bought the signature edition and recieved an e mail on sunday telling me it would be delivered within 24 hours so providing it was sent out today i am expecting mine to be delivered by Parcel Force tomorrow.
 
I pre-ordered mine with an independant store, the store dont respect the launch date and never have done. They said they'd have it by monday, but they dont, and they garuntee it for Tuesday, so I'll be getting my copy on Tuesday.

I feel like a loser, all I can do is watch countless videos, previews, reviews and gameplays... my GF is so gonna dump me :/
 
tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, your only a day away.

And yes I'm happy.
 
Wednesday. Amazon release date shipping
 
Surely this is what this thread is for. We don't need another one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back