*tazj_7
*nanabu
*FishyJuice
*asriel
*MedigoFlame

----

Future Photo Shoots

Last edited:
We don't even know if the online replay is available yet. Prepare Kaz is letting us down again.

I really hope you can take photos from replays during online races, otherwize these game is lacking some very basic functions.

Is alexwrc still "alive" in GTPlanet? I was a friend of him... Do you know anything from him, TVR&Ferrari_Fan?

News

I have just done a test and I can confrim, that you cannot save replays from online lobbies. However someone just told me in a chat room, that you can save replays.

Which could mean, either of the following:

*They are pulling my leg
*They know something

Is alexwrc still "alive" in GTPlanet? I was a friend of him... Do you know anything from him, TVR&Ferrari_Fan?

I haven't seen him here for ages. He is hiding for sure (or r.i.p. which I hope not), because his blog and flickr account are all gone. Maybe you can search Alex on whitepages in Spain, and give him a call :)

edit: Now now, I don't think we can make any multiple cars posing photo, except unleashing the power of photoshop.

News

I have just done a test and I can confrim, that you cannot save replays from online lobbies. However someone just told me in a chat room, that you can save replays.

Which could mean, either of the following:

*They are pulling my leg
*They know something

Huh tjats really messed up, hope PD will relese a patch for that, no saved replay means no fin photoshoots with multiple cars, like in forza 3.

Just looked into the manual, and it seems the replay option is there. But only if more, then one person is in the lobby.

Just looked into the manual, and it seems the replay option is there. But only if more, then one person is in the lobby.
Okay, so it seems replays can be saved if more than one is in the lobby, that sounds good i think. Really, i get mixed feelings with gt5, nothing seems clear nowdays. Thanks for your effort looking up info about the game.

Im not going to be able to make it any more, Im going to see Paul Weller live instead! Sorry, but I have to make way for the modfather!

I will be sending out friends requests to the people, who have confrimed their attendance.

News

The first photo shoot is complete, even if only three people could get onto the track.

Any idea when the next one will take place? i had to miss the first one but Im planning to be there the next time!

The next one will be setup for old heads from FM.net and GTPlanet. However if the numbers drop a couple of hours before the photo shoot, then I will invite anyone to the shoot.

Themes: Two or Three
Date: This Saturday
Time: 7pm or 8pm - UK time

Tracks: TBC
Headsets Suggested: Yes

Last edited:
Theme 1: Old and Modern Classic's
Theme 2: Chosen by the community
Theme 3: Voted in the lobby

----

Confrimed to Attend

*TVR&Ferrari_Fan