GravisMors Photo Gallery [1280x720]

Here are a couple of my first shots from photomode. I can see that i'm going to be wasting a LARGE amount of time in this aspect of the game.

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg

I still need to mess around with it and also get a bit wider selection of cars.

Last edited:
That CR-Z shot is one of the best I've seen from GT5 so far, hands down. Beautiful image! The lighting and reflections are very convincing. I have a very sharp eye because I work in the CG industry, and that passes the grade. Great job!

Holy crap. The first photo, I've been there, in that exact spot!

Very nice photos. I can't get over how good that CR-Z looks!

The CRZ looks really good. The lighting even goes into interior. Stunning shots 👍

The CRZ and the back end picture of the Benz...WOW!! The CRZ just looks amazing, but that Benz picture made me move closer to the screen because I thought it was a real picture!! haha! Great shot!

WOOOOOOWWWW! I'm ecstatic to hear that i can buy the ek9 as my starter car :)
C63 looks mean as hell! FD2 looks amaaaaazzinng! Cant wait for tommorow. Thanks for the images bro

How much was the CR-Z? I'm thinking about getting that car as my second car, after the kart.

I'm fairly certain it was 24,500 or somewhere in that close proximity. Car looks nice but stock performance is poor compared the to 96CTR.

Here are some pics of the S2000 w/ front aero kit and some volks:

Kyoto-Gion_5.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_6.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_7.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice shots! The CR-Z one is a keeper!

XGRaViSmOrSX , would you mind if I post that image to my blog, I'll give you proper credit ;-)

That Merc shot in the tunnel is absolutely amazing!! I love that car, it's a beautiful piece of machinery. That shot in the city with the tram, how long was the exposure on that? Also, how long can we leave the shutter open? Was really hoping to be able to create some long exposure shots at night.

I shake my head to the incredible-ness of these pictures. The Merc in the tunnel & the other one at the rear right quarter panel is amazing! It has to be real lol.

I gotta say well done, 'specially witht the EK9,Challenger and S2000 pics, I'm not a huge fan of the new Civic Type R though.

Alright,time for me to do an HDD clean up then,in anticipation of pure awesomeness either this morning or tomorrow morning.👍

Back