kyotogionw.jpg

kyotogion1f.jpg

These came out better

ahrweilerstreet5.jpg

ahrweilerstreet2.jpg

ahrweilerstreet.jpg

ahrweilerstreet3.jpg

ahrweilerstreet4.jpg

Man I love this car. The sound is so great with or without the Race Exhaust.

The reason why your photos are blurry is you aren't focusing on the right part of the car before taking the shot. That, and your F-Stop is probably too low. A lower F-Stop tightens your focal range, so things behind and in front aren't in focus as much. A higher F-Stop brings more things in the shot into focus. Try raising the F-Stop a bit, and hitting square while pointing the camera at the part you want most in focus.

To get that green you have to buy a Murcielago Lp640 first in green. Then you can unlock that color. So much wasted money for a color but its worth it lol.

Fre, you shouldn't be posting your pics in his photomode thread, it's frowned upon. If you want to show comparisons or something, link them. Otherwise you look like you are just promoting your pics.

When you change the color of a car from another custom color, can you go back to the old one if you want to? I would think not right?

What if you purchase new rims and paint those. If you revert back to the old rims, can you then go back to the custom-colored ones later on if you'd like or have you lost those rims forever?

When you change the color of a car from another custom color, can you go back to the old one if you want to? I would think not right?

What if you purchase new rims and paint those. If you revert back to the old rims, can you then go back to the custom-colored ones later on if you'd like or have you lost those rims forever?

I dont know about the whole rim thing, but the color you can only use once. So if you bought an orange car, you get that orange color to use to paint rims or another car. Once you use that orange, thats it its gone. I hate the way that works. PD can not be straight forward lol, there always has to be a catch.

Back