Captain Slovv's Gallery (Pics have been Resized)

JRDKRSH
Captain Slovv
Hi All - I'm Captain Slovv (JRDKRSH on PSN) And this is my GT5 gallery. Tell me what you think. Also, I do NO editing outside of the GT5 photomode, and I am on a standard TV so I don't know how the pics will look until I get them on my PC. Honestly speaking, I loved taking photos on Forza, but I"m having a better time on GT5

Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02 (My 1st Car) On Special Stage Route 7

Lancia Delta HF integrale Evolutionale '91 Top Gear Test Track(2nd Car I bought)

RX-7 Spirit R (3rd car I bought) at Trial Mountain, & Chamonix

Ferrari 512BB '76 (4th Car I bought) at Monte Carlo

#20 Joey Logano Gamestop Camry (Pre-order DLC) on Tsukuba

Standard PD Formula Gran Turismo on Top Gear Test Track

Subaru WRC on Alaska Custom Course

More
My Lancia where it belongs.

Last edited:
I will post the Loeb WRC Car and Premium production Citroen C4 later today. I'm trying to get as far as possible as fast as possible so I might not be updating regularly.

Last edited:

Citroen C4

Citroen C4 WRC

Lancia Stratos Rally

This one I tried out the different filters:
None

Cool

Cross-Processing

Last edited:

McLaren F1 vs. BMW McLaren F1

Classic Japanese Race - I'm in the small yellow Datsun (And that thing can fly!)

Cape Ring - Japanese 90's Race

World Classic Race at LeMans

Arcade Race - SSR7

Last edited:
This update I have A LOT of NASCAR pics. They just look soooo good. PD deserves all the credit here. I have more, but it's 3 a.m. atm and I'm done. p.s. If you reply or have replied, don't be surprised if you get a friend request via PSN.

Holy...those Lexus shots are astonishing! You've captured the feel of an enduro, the time passing etc spot on!

Holy...those Lexus shots are astonishing! You've captured the feel of an enduro, the time passing etc spot on!

Thanks! I probably spent a good hour doing the race and taking photos. I'm definately going to try it with some other premiums.

Latest Posts

Back