kanisama's Gallery [Updates - SuperVeloce]

• Thread starter kanisama
  • 41 comments
kanisama
kanisamabanner.jpg

Loving the Photomode! And I am really inspired by all the great works here. I will be posting mine in this space. I try to only use the in-game filters and minimum to none photoshopping. Click images for full res. Suggestions are most welcomed!​

Last edited:
I really really like the first set, they show that you have a good eye for photography! A lot can be done with the in game filters in GT5 so my advice is just to go and mess about with them! Try new styles, do something crazy with the camera. You're bound to get some interesting results.

I really really like the first set, they show that you have a good eye for photography! A lot can be done with the in game filters in GT5 so my advice is just to go and mess about with them! Try new styles, do something crazy with the camera. You're bound to get some interesting results.

Thanks for your kind words! I have been playing mostly with the Replay Photomode. I like it cos it allows me to "capture the moment". With the ability to freely place your camera a lot of pics are taken by happy accident. I will try the Travel mode later which takes a lot more staging and planning.

Very nice last update, i see alot of improvement in depth of field and blur etc.
It's all about finding the right settings that works for you eh! 👍

Very nice last update, i see alot of improvement in depth of field and blur etc.
It's all about finding the right settings that works for you eh! 👍

Thanks, speedthrill! Finally got a hang of the camera settings and Modes 1-3. Been taking a lot of shots but have not posted any. They will be up soon.

Hi all!
It's been a long while since I last updated my gallery. The new Seasonal Events and the US GT Academy have been keeping me busy. Although I didn't make it to round 2 (I was around 200th in my region), it was a fun learning experience. So, with that out of the way, please enjoy the pictures! Some of them have more post editing than I used to do, but you can only do so much with the in-game camera.

RX-7 FC

Last edited:
Back