5:04.863 - Nürburgring Nordschleife Ferrari F2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alienware_10
  • 21 comments
  • 3,147 views
Messages
77
Messages
Alienware_10
Onboard camera video of my best lap on the Nürburgring with Ferrari F2007 Formula 1 car.

Enjoy!



Old Record:

 
Last edited:
Good lap. Fastest time i've seen anyone record and put on youtube, so it's the record atm.
 
That is very fast time. Is there a option to change camera, this view is way to far, it should be much closer :indiff:
 
Hi Alienware,

Nice lap dude...inspired my 5:05.463 lap...



I reckon 5:04.xxx is possible...give it a crack mate. Look forward to your next lap:)

Cheers
GTP_Ezza75
 
hmmm how come in the first video, the steering wheel is turning?

Chris
 
The F12007 is a standard car in GT5 so the cocpit and the wheel is still.
 
I could do a 5:12 in GTPSP, but because of the all digital throttle, and the fact that in GTPSP, the F2007's steering response is made incredibly slow so as to reduce twitchiness because of the digital steering, it's so hard to go any faster. I'm sure that, with a wheel and everything, I can break the 5:10 barrier easy.


In GTPSP I also did a 1:12.223 at Cote d' Azur. What's your PB?
 
Why is the icon for brights on in the video? F1 cars have no headlights...WTF.
 
Awesome lap. Very clean.
There were a few small mistakes, so you do have some room for improvement.
Do you think if you had a flawless lap that you could get into the 4 minute mark?
 
I could break the 5 minutes barrier, but only if I'd put an insane amount of time into perfecting each of the corners. Tere are well over a hundred of them, so you do the math :)
This (5:04) is as close to perfection as you can get if you put as much (or as little (2 hours)) time into it.
 
Last edited:
I could break the 5 minutes barrier, but only if I'd put an insane amount of time into perfecting each of the corners. Tere are well over a hundred of them, so you do the math :)
This (5:04) is as close to perfection as you can get if you put as much (or as little (2 hours)) time into it.

Hi Alienware,

Sub 5 min is very possible...my lap is down to 5:02.358. A few mistakes & missed some apexes, still not a perfect lap. Could have taken off 2 seconds if I had maintain concentration.

Yeah man, takes lots of time & patience to conquer Nurburgring with perfection.

Check it out, 5:02.358...my best for today


Cheers mate, look forward to your next lap (sub 5 maybe:))

Regards
Ezza75
 
Good laps everyone-sub-5 min is definitely doable based on this 👍
 
Today I managed to do a 5:02.731 lap time. But it wasn't very clean, not nearly as my 5:04 lap. So I didn't even save the replay :/ . I was disappointed. I know I can do better, but the third part of the course is still causing me problems.
 
Nice vids everyone, just the right amount of procrastination I needed to finish my papers.
I can't wait to see people tackle the ring with the X1.
 
In GT5, do I need to unlock the Nordschleife because I do not see it. Only the "new" closed course.
 
Back