GT5Photographer's Photo Gallery - Update: EVO8 RM [actually 9....]

lamboheader.jpg

• Hi all, new to the forum, but not new to GT or photography. I'm a semi-professional photographer in RL, and car shoots are among my favorite things to shoot, but good rig setups are expensive and scary and alot of work to edit. Loving GT5s photo mode, it has so many possibilities and makes me wish real life were like that. Without further delay, here is some of my stuff. I'll get a tag soon and maybe a more creative logo for signature.

Last edited:
Realistic filter ON :D. Really, I mean, this are extraordinary and look to real to be GT5. Specially the Subaru and the first AMG picture. :drool:

Haha thanks man! It's probably my editing style. The photos are so good quality alone I decided to try my standard editing style for my photography and it really kicks the photos into a higher gear of realism. I was debating myself if they were real or not! :drool: I wish they were, cause I'd love to see a Yellow C63:drool:

Red vs Blue

Originally what I was gonna enter into the Advanced comp until I read the rules properly.. :indiff: 2 sessions and photoshopped together. Came out ok!:dunce:

stivssubaru.jpg

:dopey: Thank you for your kind comments! Yes I do minor adjustments in photoshop with them, the same process I do with my RL photography, and I must say it does compliment it well.

Update to the Lambo post

I will organize my thread and set up a better index after my finals. In the meantime enjoy my messy portfolio.

Nice! I've been admiring your work in the photo competitions, just now noticed you had a gallery. Love the three-abreast karting shot.
I quite like your image sig too!

I do love a bit of burned film effect, and your compositions are brilliant. But I'd love to see you do an update that's not coated with effects, I think you'd be able to do something spectacular with a 'clean' image! 👍

@giffycake: Thanks man haha
@gtsomething: Haha you're clap sounds epic, thanks
@moglet: Haha I will try to do some more clean images, thanks for the kind comments
:dunce:

Thanks to Revolution for this car! I was surprised how much I enjoyed taking photos of it.:dunce:

fiat.png
fiat5.png

fiat2.png

fiat3.png

fiat4.png

fiat6.png

fiat7.png

Last edited:
The 500 looks very good. I love the shot in the tunnel (among others). I do feel that some of them are just a tad to sharp.

Last edited:
Very tasty. Love the process. Angles and compositions are great. Keep up the good work 👍

Your work really stands out. I really like the post processing you give to the images (a little selective colors I suppose?) and how natural the car and photograph angle and position appear in every image. 👍

Love what you've done with it! It's a brilliant little car, isn't it? Cute as a button but still mean with the little bodykit and big alloys. I love the second shot! ... there's a strange sense of pride seeing such great photos of that car. Keep up the great work, I'm very glad to see you're enjoying the car. :D

I'll pop a link to this update in my next gallery post if you don't mind :)

Wow, you've done an awesome job of making the 500 look fun and sporty! :) I can't wait to receive my Lambo and take some action shots around Monaco :D

fiat.png

.. so , it's it orange, or is it red? lol (difference in color on the reflection)

Awesome shots though :D

@suzq044: That be red haha. Thanks
@sixtoes: Thanks I like to try and keep series in similar themes haha.
@moglet: Thanks, Cant wait to see your take on the lambo 💡
@Revolution: I don't mind at all, thanks, it was very addicting and has plenty of sporty wit and was a joy to throw around corners
@Nicknamealguem: I try to work in composition I would use in my normal photography, but with this great photomode I can do so much more. Thanks man.
@Sprite: Thanks:dopey:
@Nasadus: Haha I do like sharp photos

LFA
Top Gear Homage!
thetopgeartesttrack.png

That almost looks like a capture from the show when they were doing the LFA bit.👍

Back