(Banned)
Hong Kong
Toronto
UnionStrike
Onionstrike

5247135089_91c023b5df_b.jpg

5247134651_7129eaa3dd_b.jpg

Last edited:
Niiiice! I love the pics at the Nurb during the rain and the Eiger ones, look great! 👍
Keep it up Union! :)

Evo's just feel right in the rain. I was wrong last week; I haven't yet bought a IV. That will be fixed very, very soon :D.

Like the 3rd Eiger shot, since Miniature works for it. Don't like the 4th much, since it affects the car and throws the look off. Like basically all the 'Ring shots, since it looks like a blast, and the detail shots of the last set are nice and clean (good simple colour combo, too). Project cars is a cool idea, too 👍

This is easily my most favorite car in GT5, Accelerates like a rocket, awesome handling, fantastic noise from that 4.0L I6 engine.. And it looks frigging incredible with the Race modification body kit.

Those close ups are very nice, the aperture is set perfectly and the composition in each shot is nice without being too generic. The car looks amazing in that bright colour too!

Those close ups are very nice, the aperture is set perfectly and the composition in each shot is nice without being too generic. The car looks amazing in that bright colour too!

Thanks for the comment!

'bout time!

:D

Funny to see such a loud car, visually and otherwise, in such a peaceful location. Every shot shows off the Tuscan's important details and lines, so they're all great. We'll have to get a race in online soon so I can really see what it's about...

More photos to come soon (PD's definition of soon :P) here's a gif I've made from two slightly differently angled shots, which created a minor 3D effect.

518c2b29707922a641aa3b43e530b14c.gif

You can call this a stealth bump I suppose.

Here's a random set.. been sitting in my flickr for a while.

These were from the early days of GT5, and so a few of them are test shots and experiments from back then. :P

It's a Silver F40 as you can see.. I was inspired by this F40 LM here which caught my eyes years ago, and so I made an attempt to create a F40 LM replica.
632-2_000110-1.jpg

These cars sounds so amazing, too bad my F40 replica couldn't have anywhere near as much power(it's already too much of a handful to drive at 600hp) and there's no aerodynamics available for the F40. :(

Last edited:
Back