Nurburgring Race Sunday 12th 9:30PM GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 23 comments
  • 1,201 views
Messages
922
Messages
SwoopGTR
we will have free practice from 8:30 until 9:30 when the race will start

5 laps of the burg, 400bhp max, no driving line

prize car will be given to winner


add me on psn to join or post here

put comment in your friend request

say something about forums
 
I am willing to join, will add you in a minute.

Can you make it so you can only use your own cars?
 
Last edited:
practice moved to 9pm GMT
room will be open at 9PM and i will post number here
 
I'm in! Sending request now!
 
I have accepted all requests that had comment in them


ROOM NUMBER : 1472-4711-0167-3384-2375
track is nurburgring nordschleife
room name : Prize Race 9.30 GMT
 
there will be a new room number
refresh this post
1472-6399-8966-5886-2043
race is delayed for 15 mins
 
What happened? Got disconected from the server?
 
disconnected again, if your connection can't handle it, don't do it.
 
new room
race start imminent
1472-6118-3830-2745-6960
 
sry but its funny how you guys were losing and now you complain
 
I got smaked a few times, one of them leading... But kept on playing like everyone else and at the end got second. Everyone got bumped and everyone bumped someone at some point, offcourse some got it worse than others. But at the end it was a fun session and I'll gladly run with you guys again!
 
Jav
I got smaked a few times, one of them leading... But kept on playing like everyone else and at the end got second. Everyone got bumped and everyone bumped someone at some point, offcourse some got it worse than others. But at the end it was a fun session and I'll gladly run with you guys again!

Same here, I got bumped a few times. But I continued and got 3rd. Good Race guys
 
I was a great time! I'm down for the next one you guys just let me know!
 
Let me know too, I'd love to race again like that.
 
Back