Looking for Rare skylines will trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meishkin
  • 44 comments
  • 3,044 views
Messages
16
Messages
Meishkin
I'm looking to collect all the skylines in the game and need some help i can trade some cars
i have or buy a car depending on the price.

Trader times.Mon-Thurs 3:00pm-12:30amEST
Fri 3:00pm-5:00pm
Sat-Sun 1:00pm-1:00am
I work 6:00am-2:30pm so if i dont respond to you im probably at work, even then i might :)


OK here is a list of cars Im willing to trade for Skylines.
If you see something You like and you don't Have a Skyline I might Trade Depending on What it is.
If you need to know The specs of A car just Message Me and Ill post Everything.

Lancer Evo IX GSR '05 With RM
FT-86 G Sports Concept '10
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 Pending Trade Tuesday slot
BMW 320i Touring Car '03 Pending Trade Sunday slot
Lambo Countach lp400 '74
Silvia spec-R Aero (s15) '99
Mercedes 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II '91
Altezza Touring Car
Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83
SL65 AMG (R230) '04 fully upgraded 965hp
Nismo 270R '94
Delta s4 rally car '85
Stratos Rally Car '77
Supra RZ '97 3,600miles
Supra SZ-R '97
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 Fully Upgraded
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
RUF CTR2 '96 x2
Mercedes SLS '10 NEW!!
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 (Looking for 2 GT-R Super gt Cars for This )

Im Am not making offers. If You want to trade for something in my list above please message me.

Here is a List of the Skylines I Already Own
(updated Every Time One is Acquired)

GT-R SpecV '09
GT-R '07
BLITZ Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07
Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06
Falken GT-R Race Car '04
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
GT-R M-Spec Nur (R34) '02
GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02
GT-R M-Spec (R34) '01
GT-R V-Spec II (R34) '00
GT-R V-Spec II N1 (R34) '00
GT-R M.N.P III (R34) '00
Nismo GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 base '00
GT-R (R34) '99
GT-R V-Spec (R34) '99
GT-R V-Spec N1 (R34) '99
GT-R M.N.P II (R34) '99
Nismo GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
GT-R V-Spec (R33) '97
GT-R (R33) '97
GT-R (R33) '96
GT-R V-Spec LM Limited (R33) '96
GT-R V-Spec (R33) '96
Nismo 400R '96
GT-R (R33) '95
GT-R N1 (R33) '95
GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94
GT-R V-Spec (R32) '93
Calsonic GT-R Race Car '93
GT-R V-Spec N1 (R32) '93
GT-R N1 (R32) '91
GT-R (R32) '91
GTS-t Type M (R32) '89
HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84
HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83
2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
2000GT-B (S54A) '67
 
Last edited:
I have a Carbon R (R34) 624HP - worth 300K - what do you have to offer?
 
i have the nissan gtr gran turismo, its rare, hard to find
let me know
 
Like a 73? Only seen it pop up twice.
 
I have an '02 I will send you. Some upgrades. I can get you the specs tonight if you are interested. Can send me something like a premium RX7? I also have an extra Gran Turismo GTR (no light bar version) if you do not have it.
 
At the moment anything high cost I cant do. could trade a mercedes sls fully upgraded would you take that I'm at work I have to see how many credits I have if there is something u wanted
 
Last edited:
I have most of the old skyline, the R Tune GTR r34, plus M Spec.

Are you interested and make me some offers;)
 
At the moment anything highcost I could trade a mercedes sls fully upgraded would you take that I'm at work I have to see how many credits I have if there is something u wanted

Are you talking to me? I could be interested in a Merc.
 
Check out the ones I have on my profile. And ill get back to everyone at like 5pm
 
could this interest you?

Nissan GT-R V.Spec (R33) '96 - 58,886km
 
i got the Skyline pace car.
 
i have the R34s below

Gran Turismo Skyline
GT-R R-Tune Nismo

let me know what you want for them
 
I have an extra Nissan Skyline GT-R M.N.P III (R34) '00... 13 total different Skylines...
 
I have the Skyline Pace Car......message me if you want it
 
Hi,

I have:

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) 1973

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-B (S54A) 1967

Nissan Skyline Falken race car '04

GTR Pace car (with lights)

thanks,
 
Last edited:
I have possibly the most rare. Nismo gt-r lm road going version. Not for sale though.
 
....
 
your one of a kind mate, one of a kind.....
 
I have possibly the most rare. Nismo gt-r lm road going version. Not for sale though.

Not really... do you have the Mine's BNR34 Skyline GR-R V.Spec N1 Base '00?
 
I have possibly the most rare. Nismo gt-r lm road going version. Not for sale though.

Again... Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93... lol, as up above, you are One of a Kind
 
I have some in my tradeshop. Let me know if there is anything that interests you.
See my signature.
 
trade the pacecar to you bmw touring car
 
I'm also in similar need, although in my case I'm trying to snap up most of the 70s-80s Japanese sports models. I've not yet seen a single DR30 in the UCD, if anyone has either of them let me know, we could work something out for a trade.
 
I'm also in similar need, although in my case I'm trying to snap up most of the 70s-80s Japanese sports models. I've not yet seen a single DR30 in the UCD, if anyone has either of them let me know, we could work something out for a trade.

See my shop for what i got. Got some Nice classic japanese cars.
See my signature.
 
I'm also in similar need, although in my case I'm trying to snap up most of the 70s-80s Japanese sports models. I've not yet seen a single DR30 in the UCD, if anyone has either of them let me know, we could work something out for a trade.

What's a DR30?
 
What's a DR30?
Sorry, I should have noted what it actually is for the benefit of most people :)

These two:

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84
Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83
 
I have a Mine's Skyline GTR n1 base '00 or whatever its called..

If interested send me a pm. :)
 
Sorry, I should have noted what it actually is for the benefit of most people :)

These two:

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84
Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83

I have both also...
 
I have a nismo r tune, a nur r34(really rare)
 
I also have the HKS version, fairly rare I think. Interested in it?
 
Back