Forcednduckshn's CLEAN, FAST, SPEC RACING LOBBY - "SPA TUESDAY 25TH!"

United States
Connecticut
Forcednduckshn
GAR529 GTP_WORST_DRIVER FORCEDNDUCKSHN :cheers:

"FI's Pass FTW on Trial Mountain" - October 2011

Thanks W/D for the great pic!!!👍:)

Gentlemen,

Welcome to the legendary "CLEAN SPEC RACING" lobby. :) For you clean, fast racers that like spec racing, this is the lobby to run in. I typically host lobbies 3 or 4 times per week. My lobby is called "CLEAN SPEC RACING" in all caps. Race are run typically in the 6:30 PM-11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time range (East Coast United States.) High Quality Races on a good host connection. I run "spec" races, in the sense that I only use the "included" cars in the game so that everyone has a 100% equal playing field (no tuned cars), making it solely a driver's battle. I run everything from a CRZ on comfort hard tires to a NASCAR on Racing Super Softs and everything in between (big fan of the JGTC500 cars), with a new track (everything from Autumn Ring Mini to Nurburgring) every other race with 10 minute qualifying sessions before hand. If you are a CLEAN, FAST racer that wants pure spec races in a constantly changing environment of cars and tracks and great racecraft battles, you won't find a better lobby to do it in. If anyone is being a jerk, they will be booted immediately. Bring a laid back fun attitude and your A+ driving game!

The regulations that I always run in my lobbies are:
Specified Car (or in some cases 2 cars of equal performance)
Specified Tire
Grip Reduction Off Line - Real
Skid Recovery Force - NO
NO DRIVER AIDS/ASM/STEERING - (except for ABS)
FALSE START CHECK
Mechanical Damage - Low
PENALTY - Weak or Strong Depending on Situation, NEVER OFF
BOOST OFF
GRID ORDER - FASTEST FIRST

MY PSN ID is: Forcednduckshn

I am located in Northeast United States.

**ADDED 8/1/11:

Please purchase the following cars, do an oil change and car wash if you wish, and do NOTHING else to them- No Tuning, No Parts, No Adjustment to any Suspension, Transmission, Diff Settings etc- Everything DEFAULT We'll try to do some races with these bad boys for some added fun:**

Alfa 8C
Mazda Roadster RS 07
Ferrari 512BB
Honda NSX Type-R
Nissan 370Z Tuned GT Academy Version
Honda s2000
R34 GTR Spec NUR
R35 GTR (Godzilla)
R35 - GT ACADEMY VERSION
Fairlady Z (basically the US Nissan 370Z) from the new car dealership

Also, for those of you new guys, please click this link for some history on this lobby/spec racing through practice for the 2011 GT Academy. Some good info and will give you an idea of the type of racing we strive for: :cheers:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180849 Cheers :)

ADDED 8/12/11 - SPEC 2.0 UPDATES!

So with the incorporation of Spec 2.0 come a few great things for this lobby. With the ability to restrict any tuning at all to the cars, we have now effectively opened up the entire 1000+ car inventory in to the game. What you are allowed to do for cars:

-OIL CHANGE
-CAR WASH
-ANY PAINT YOU WANT

That's it!!! Do not change the wheels. Though, I might allow wheel changes in the future since I believe it is not enforceable. This is TBD, but safe bet, just don't buy wheels in the interest of keeping it 100% spec. There is a subtle, but significant performance advantage in going to aftermarket wheels (the effect of a light wheel, less rotating mass etc.)

Additionally, the SPLIPSTREAM EFFECT will always be set to "Weak" This has already proved to result in some epic battles, yet allows faster drivers that are quicker to actually build a gap on pace when slower drivers are following. This allows for a real 100% pace battle. It also puts an even higher importance on qualifying, so be sure to get out and lay down a hot lap early so that you can start out in front. I think the draft effect being weaker will only make this lobby that much more challenging to win in.

Also note, the physics in the game have changed slightly. Cars are now generally loser. This makes the AWD and FWD cars more enjoyable to drive in particular.

Starting OCTOBER 12TH LOBBY SIZE WILL BE TEMPORARILY REDUCED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS In the October 11th lobby, I encountered some major framerate issues and lag as the fixed host that really ruined things. I am trying to open up bandwith and make it better for me and the rest of the drivers. So get in early!!

Thanks,

FI

Last edited:
Hi, I'm definitely looking for some serious racing with car parity and a focus on driver skill. Here's a post to get the thread bumped up. Already sent a PSN friend request.

Just finished racing with Forcednduckshn (and his brother) after stumbling upon his open lobby. The name was familiar from seeing this thread so I jumped in.

This is the real deal folks! 👍
Clean, fast spec racing, just like the title says :)

I had some of the best online racing I've ever had tonight. I'll be back for sure, see you on the track :gtpflag:

Last edited:
JayGaff- Thanks! Had some great races last night and look forward to you joining, will add your PSN ID tonight!

EggHead- Nice to run with you too! Awesome racing and you are VERY fast!! My pulse is still up from last night, lol!

Tecknickal - Sounds good man. My lobby is called "CLEAN SPEC RACING" in all caps. On a minimum of 3-4 nights per week, typically in the 7:30-11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time range (East Coast United States.) High Quality Races on a good host connection. Very fast drivers, some of the best in the world (literally) have been coming through. I had some great battles with the infamous "GTP_TimeAttack," the other day. Good times!!!

Please do spread the word fellas.

Nick

I'm not all that fast.. yet.. heh.. but i love to race with specific setups. I race clean and will always finish a race, even if in last with no hope ha! I'm 34 and in Southeast US, feel free to hit me up anytime.

PSN: chrisw420

I've seen your server many times, I think I will drop by and do some racing. :)

Please do! We've had some of the fastest/cleanest guys in the U.S. come through already and I would like to get the word out! I'll be running this lobby until GT6 comes out and I hope it becomes a "Household Name" for fast, clean "pick-up game" racing on GTPlanet.

Though I admit, alot of my time will be spent on making sure I get through to the 2nd round of GT Academy these next few weeks ;) ...sitting in a top 20 spot on Tsukuba as of this morning! :) Ran it for an hour last night. Looking forward to the other challenges on better tires and hopefully more "BALANCED" cars!!!

Nick

Hey Guys, I've recieved a ton of request to add friends lately, thanks! I'll be accepting them and hosting some online races this weekend, so keep a look out for the room! This week my time has been spent focusing on getting some good times in the GT academy but I'll be back in to online race mode soon!

Exactly the type of racing I have been looking for. I will send you a friend request. My tag is markprince. In Texas (CST).

Sorry for the hiatus guys - been doing GT Academy and made it to round 3 (8th in my region)!!! (Though everyone got the go-ahead because of the cheating shenanigans.) I'll be doing online racing on crappy tires mostly to practice for round 3.

I'll be running the "C-S-R" lobbies all week. Look forward to seeing you on -

I'd like to give this a shot I'll add your psn please advise me if there are races or I'll just check the community

my location is -5 est

Hey Forced! Great to catch up with you last night even if it was only for 2 races.
Your revival of this thread is kind of funny, I just referenced it here last night in a similar thread.

I'll keep an eye out for your races, who knew comfort mediums could be so fun :lol:

hahaha gotta love the comfort tires!!!! How fast can you tip-toe around the track? hahaha Good to see you on too.

Had some AMAZING races last night with GTP_TimeAttack, JoeyFast22, GlenMcGee, Lapier(Canada), SohnVonStig, and a bunch of others. I think we had a different winner every race, literally.

hahaha gotta love the comfort tires!!!! How fast can you tip-toe around the track? hahaha Good to see you on too.

Had some AMAZING races last night with GTP_TimeAttack, JoeyFast22, GlenMcGee, Lapier(Canada), SohnVonStig, and a bunch of others. I think we had a different winner every race, literally.

Winner was never me unfortunately :lol:

THx so much Force for putting these on. Perfect room, extreme talent involved! You have to really have to work for your wins.

I must say as well Nick, you and your Brother are prob the coolest guys in GT Academy, a real pleasure to be around.:)

Last edited:
Haha thanks Glenn and you're welcome, as long as the clean fast guys (like you) keep coming, I'll keep hosting!

Regarding our personalities, really me and Joe are just a couple of laid-back, down-to-earth guys that love nothing more in this life than racing cars. I would do it working for peanuts for the rest of my life if I could - which would mean never working another day in my life! We just love it through and through - and I think when you are passionate about something like that, and doing it (such as an online GT5 sim race), how could you NOT be in a good mood and having fun with other cool, fast racers? Sort of a different perspective on things than most others I guess. Haha at least that's how I see it. Anyway, get your twin on too! :) 👍

I will be on also tonight.It sounds like a great time love to compete on even playing field.My tuning in video games suck apposed to real life where i am one of the fastest r/c racers in the country.

I will be on also tonight.It sounds like a great time love to compete on even playing field.My tuning in video games suck apposed to real life where i am one of the fastest r/c racers in the country.

Sounds good bro, will be opening lobby around 9pm eastern tonight

More amazing racing last night! Egghead - another epic battle!!! Awesome.

T/A, Lapierre, Glenn, Blinside, Conman and a bunch of others - fantastic battles as well. Lots of great videos to upload!

Nick

Ah man, this sounds great. I'd love to have some good races to drop in on on random days of the week.

I'll be there for your next one Nick. It's been fun racing those few times in the GTAcademy rooms.

:tup:heck yeah man love to have ya

Thanks for letting me drop in last night. Had a great time. Some absolutely ridiculous times ran last night. Timeattack seemed to be in the zone.

Sorry Glenn, think I may have slowed you up a bit on Tsukuba.. Then I had that noob crash in front of you on one of the other tracks that you got caught in trying to avoid me. Thanks for being such a good sport.

I hope to get to join you guys again.

Rees

Thanks for letting me drop in last night. Had a great time. Some absolutely ridiculous times ran last night. Timeattack seemed to be in the zone.

Sorry Glenn, think I may have slowed you up a bit on Tsukuba.. Then I had that noob crash in front of you on one of the other tracks that you got caught in trying to avoid me. Thanks for being such a good sport.

I hope to get to join you guys again.

Rees

Anytime man - yeah we have a good bunch that come through, great practice and good fun! 👍

no need to say your sorry Red, its just a part of racing, but I appreciate the thought.

You did quite well last night actually and you had that sick save from the most lurid slide ive seen in front of me at Tsukuba,lol. I was suprised you pulled it back and keep going:tup: I was impressed:sly:

Back