My Garage: RX-8 Concept LM, Zonda R, Falken GT-R, & Rare UCD'ers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diemess
  • 62 comments
  • 4,427 views
Messages
132
Messages
Diemess
Looking for some trades. Here is what I got.



**!OPEN TRADE AVAILABLE!**

x1 RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
x2 RUF CTR2 '96
x2 RUF 3400S '00
x1 RUF BTR '86
x1 Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 (awesome classic!)
x3 Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STI Version '98 (awesome classic! Blue with gold rims)
x1 Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '99
x2 Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
x1 Pagani Zonda R '09
x1 Pagani Zonda C12 '00
x1 Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 (rare)
x1 ER34 D1 Spec '04
x1 Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
x1 Mugen S2000 '00
x1 Nismo 270R '94
x1 Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
x1 Toyota CASTROL TOM'S Supra '97
x1 SPOON Integra Type R (DC2) '99 (super rare!)
x1 Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00
x1 Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car (rare)
x1 HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 (rare)
x1 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
x1 Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00
x1 Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 (rare)
x1 Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car '04 (rare)
x1 Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
x1 Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 (rare)
x1 Toyota WEDSSPORT Celica '03
x1 Citroen C4 WRC '08
x1 Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08

++American Cars++
x1 Shelby GT350R '65
x1 Dodge Neon SRT4 '03 (for you white boys ;P)
X1 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 (Never used, done oil change +engine & chassis rebuild!!)
x1 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 (rare classic!)
x1 Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04
x1 Chevrolet SSR '03 (Truck)
x1 Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 (Truck; Super awesome!)
x1 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04
x1 Buick GNX '87
x1 Chevrolet IROC-Z Concept '88



++ Will update with more cars later tonight! ++



A couple of cars I'm looking for:

- Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
- Ferrari Enzo
- Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
- 2010 Brian Vickers #83 Camry "Red Bull Nascar" (must be brand new, never used)



**Successful Trades**

+ eemijun
+ Raymo5
+ ChevyFan1912
+ hawkeye122
+ andrez004
+ gdwest1
+ ace004
+ bravia95
+ Lammy77
+ MoLiEG
 
Last edited:
I'll trade a Takata Dome NSX for the Nomad Diablo
 
I have a preimum Takata and Arta NSX for your P4 330
 
Is it the Premium Takata? There is also a standard. If it's the premium the Nomad is yours.

It's the premium.eta make a deal
 
If that 787B deal falls through, I would be willing to part with the Mark IV and the Lexus touring car for it.
 
The 787B was just sent off. Sorry!
 
Ah well, no problem man :)
 
What would you like for one of the Ferrari 330 P4 race cars?
 
Any of the cars I listed above.

- Ford Mark IV
- Super GTs (IE: Raybrig NSX '06, Epson NSX '06, Xanavi Nismo Z '06, YellowHat YMS Tomica GT-R '08, etc etc.)
- Chaparral 2J
 
Oh sorry I didn't see those. I have a Ford Mark IV. It's slightly used and there have been some upgrades to it. Interested?
 
Definitely interested if you can wait until tomorrow. There is one person in front of you for a trade.

I'll put ya in queue if you want.
 
updated w/ 2 UCD Subaru IMPREZA Rally cars. '99 & '03
 
What do you want for your 2 RUF's?

I have an Japanese GT
 
Updated w/ x2 RUF BTR '86
 
I want any porsches out there, let me know what you want to trade?

PSN: alan6888hk
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in your '65 Shelby GT350R.
 
what do you want for you ferrari 330?

- Super GTs (IE: Raybrig NSX '06, Epson NSX '06, Xanavi Nismo Z '06, YellowHat YMS Tomica GT-R '08, etc etc.)
- Chaparral 2J
-
 
im pretty sure you get a CLK-GTR for completing the AMG Driving Academy because of V1.05
 
im pretty sure you get a CLK-GTR for completing the AMG Driving Academy because of V1.05

i think they just added that prize with the new patch right? i'm also looking for the '98 model. It might not be a CLK now that i think about it...opps

it looks like this..

2n73v60.jpg
 
Just in:

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04
Dodge Neon SRT4 '03
 
Last edited:
Back