*Filphil's paint depot* ||READ FIRST POST|| Added 22B, WRX typeR, Supra RZ

• Thread starter filphil89
  • 35 comments
CoconutComa
I will buy a car and mod it for you with a ratio of 200,000cr per paint chip.
The reason behind this price is simple. Matte/Chrome paint chips are EASILY attainable through a little trick. Not only do you get paint, you may manipulate your system to pick the color, which essentially drops the silver chrome color to the same price as mattes. For every 30 cars in your garage, you receive a paint chip. ANY 30 cars may be purchased, such as the PDI kart which costs 5000cr each. 5000*30 = 150,000cr. I add 50,000cr because it does take a little time to do this.

Premium:
PEUGEOT 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 for 15 matte paint chips from Chalky101 ::12/23:: Paint received(9/15)
FORD 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Fusion - NASCAR Pending to TRB02 for C4 WRC '08 ::12/21::
TOYOTA FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
LEXUS LFA '10 for matte yellow and matte purple '85fierogt ::12/22:: Paint received, car sent

Standard:
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Suberu Impreza WRX typeR STi Version VI '99
AUDI R8 LMS Race Car '09
BUGATTI Veyron 16.4 '09 Pending to Velesath ::12/16:: Car is sent, Paint received

Car Purchase Service:
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08 for Matte dark red from madmike1986 ::12/17:: Car sent, Paint received
Corvette ZR-1 for Matte White from Carlos Fandango ::12/19:: Paint received, Car sent
FORD GT LM Spec II Test Car for 18 matte paint chips from Lavaman ::12/20:: Paint received, Car sent

Paint Shop:
One of my paint chips for any two matte paint chips

Matte White
Matte Light Green
Matte Green
Matte Dark Green
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Gray
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Light Silver
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Light Blue
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Orange
Matte Pink
Matte Yellow
Matte Black

Looking for ALL colors of Matte or Chrome paint.

Only taking offers. No exceptions. I'm not going to your garage. I have no specific interest in cars so just offer up. 👍

Due to the gifting system I am only able to trade one car and 5 paint chips per day. Posted above will be the schdule for each item and the current offer.

My feedback:
Madmike1986
Chalky101
Velesath
Jeff3h
Carlos Fandango
Corrigan

Last edited:
People, just finshed trading with filphil89 without an issue. Good to his word - will get first refusal on my next matte paint. Trade with confidence!

PS. Yellow???

Thanks for the feedback, bro. 👍

I used the yellow on my spec miata for the spec miata cup in my sig.
I have to be unique while I have my tail pipe handed to me. :lol:

I have a 5 slots today for paint. Add my PSN - CoconutComa

Send the car first and I'll send you the paint as soon as possible.

If in doubt, take a look at my feedback. As you can see above, I even have retuning people for trades. 👍

I'll pm you.

Actually, I use her account for GT5. lol.

GTP_Chronic is my GTP account when the WRS is underway.

I just did after my emails told me you tried to pm. 👍

Sent you the paint.

Last edited:
JoseBaiona - It's already being traded. I can buy you an LFA for 2 paint chips, though.

Ifty1337 - No, thank you.

Latest Posts

Back