What tracks from past Gran Turismos would you love to have seen in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 666HolyWars666
  • 24 comments
  • 1,323 views

666HolyWars666

(Banned)
Messages
50
Messages
paranoid4889
Messages
CreepingDeath7O
Or any other tracks that have never been in GT. I would love to see Midfield Raceway, Red Rock, Seattle Circuit, or how about the Test Course:sly:? And does anyone remember that crazy Complex String course in GT3 :lol:? I could name more, but i'll leave that up to you guys. :dunce:
 
So I've noticed that you've started a lot of threads that there have been duplicates of already existing, and much longer/more indepth threads... Not discouraging you, but if you'd like to re-live past maps, there is a lot of info and memories of old maps if you searched for the topic.
 
Tracks I would have liked to have seen would be Motegi, Infineon, Red Rock, Costa, Seoul (although replicated to a degree with Madrid), Midfield, Beginner Course and Motorland.

EDIT: As poster above me mentioned, use the search topics as well.
 
They should make every course avalible to drive once more in GT5
 
Bring back test course!Bring back test course!Bring back test course!
 
I like having some new tracks in each new GT game so I don't usually mind one or two favourites going missing. However saying that Seattle is different. I miss that track so much, that stepped uphill section was legendary!

(wrong section I know but if it was available as paid for DLC I would buy it)
 
It's only my opinion but for me in a game franchise like GT I expected to see all the old racetrack we ever got + some new one. I know I can dream but that's the minimum we should expect, at least that's how I see it.
I'm kinda missing Honk-Kong (I think it was that track, with all the 90° degree turn) and some of the older GT tracks where I spend tons of time TA against friends.
I'm very sad to not see all the GTPSP tracks tho, I kinda expected them to be in it.
 
Seattle Short and Long
Old Rome (short, long and night)
Red Rock Valley
Midfield
Tahiti Road, Rally and Maze
El Capitain
Cathedral Rocks Trail 1&2

Those tracks are greats that I would love to see in again.
 
all of them:) even the ones i don't like.
 
Seattle as the OP said would be my first pick, not to mention the Opera Paris city course - love love love those tracks and miss them dearly.
 
Midfield. Just that name brings back the tacky car selection music from GT3.... Oh the days....
 
Midfield.
Complex String.
Test Course.
 
All real world tracks from previous games would be the s*x.
 
Right now, test track (with the 400/1000m markers/checkpoints).
 
I really do miss Seattle like a lot of people, I used to run a bi-weekly time trial competition on GT4 with a mate and had a week off work when it was Seattle's turn. We used to run a few different classes every time and I got so good with the Shelby 1, it helped me understand tuning so much more and I caned him by about 2 seconds. I think he beat me in the Group C class but still, that track is awesome and challenging to get spot-on, I'm gutted it isn't in GT5.

Seoul was very enjoyable, a bit short but the reverse layout had a great flow to it, couple of fantastic corners.

As has been said on a few other threads, what have PD been doing for the past 6 years? Over-modelling interiors that most people don't actually see is what it looks like they've been doing, some people used to call GT games car porn, GT5 is the finest example.
 
I'd like to have Special Stage R11 from GT3!
 
Seattle, SSR11, Opera Paris and Test Course are the ones I miss the most.
Otherwise, any new tracks should be welcome :)
 
None.

Original PD tracks suck. I want real tracks...
 
Gran Turismo Complex String
The Test Track Oval
Gymkhana
 
Back