ATTN: New Daily Trading Time Limit = 20 Hours In Between Sending Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS_1182
  • 74 comments
  • 11,120 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
user27564
Just had a trade go wrong because on my end it said I had my reached my daily sending limit. The last time I traded was 9pm, and it's past midnight now!! AHHH!!

Public declaration that I am a straight shooter and you will receive your car tomorrow!! (you know who you are) :sick:
 
Last edited:
That's odd... The car should have went through since you sent it at midnight... Have you tried it again now that it's a few mins past midnight?
 
Not quite yet. In messages with the guy. Going to try again right now.



edit: 12:44, still didn't work. :(
 
Wierd, it works at just after midnight for me... UK, gmt fwiw..
 
Wierd, it works at just after midnight for me... UK, gmt fwiw..

Same here, works just fine for me every night promptly after midnight.
 
I don't get it. I swear I've done it before. New update have something to do with it? Argh.
 
Midnight for sure, unless this new update did something?
 
Midnight for sure, unless this new update did something?

Works just fine for me, I just had a successful trade an hour ago.
 
No longer midnight for me. I sent a car at 9pm yesterday and tried to send another one after midnight but no dice.
 
HN7
No longer midnight for me. I sent a car at 9pm yesterday and tried to send another one after midnight but no dice.




Confirmation. Exact times and everything. Same happened to me. They should make an announcement about this or something!! Imagine how many trades are going to get hairy because of this!
 
HN7
No longer midnight for me. I sent a car at 9pm yesterday and tried to send another one after midnight but no dice.

:O Wow this sucks. As long we send around the same time everyday it should be fine, but now everyones times are going to be off, ugh this is going to be a hassle.
 
it is 24 hours now. had the same thing happen to me. you cant even send a ticket and a car its just one or the other now.
 
it is 24 hours now. had the same thing happen to me. you cant even send a ticket and a car its just one or the other now.

:dunce: Wow that's crazy. They're cracking down hard.

I wonder how they're gonna tackle the gamesave exploit.
 
:dunce: Wow that's crazy. They're cracking down hard.

I wonder how they're gonna tackle the gamesave exploit.

i guess will find out next update.
 
Friendly bump since I know others are going to have issues with this.
 
Dont worry SS_1182 I know the situation and u can send me the car as soon as u are able too. All good Mate
 
oh man, this is going to screw everything up...I had so many trades coming and going queued
 
FYI - the paint trading is now on a 24 hr timer as well.


Has anyone traded paint today and, if so, how many can you trade? Is it still 5?
 
I traded paint yesterday evening so I'm going to try this evening (20 hours elapsed) and we'll see if it's truly 24 hours. But I'm backing up my save first so if it doesn't work I don't lose my paint.
 
FYI - the paint trading is now on a 24 hr timer as well.


Has anyone traded paint today and, if so, how many can you trade? Is it still 5?

Yep, still 5 paints a day. Also 5 horns, 5 tuning parts a day. Haven't tested car ticket though.
 
HN7
Yep, still 5 paints a day. Also 5 horns, 5 tuning parts a day. Haven't tested car ticket though.

Thank you very much for the info.
 
Are you guys sure? I sent two cars about 12 hours apart from each other but on separate calendar days. Both were post update.
 
i have sent cars within an hour, either side of midnight
 
This is bullshxt... i wonder if PD knows that people are legitimately trading cars?
Its possible they think that we are all glitching?
 
If you guys are sending multiple cars within 24 hours then I'm not sure how it works. Like I said, I sent one at 9pm last night. It's now 1pm the following day and I still can't send the car.
 
If you guys are sending multiple cars within 24 hours then I'm not sure how it works. Like I said, I sent one at 9pm last night. It's now 1pm the following day and I still can't send the car.

When they update the server for 1.05 patch. They also clear out all logs and activity. I sent a car at 12am Monday and can send another one at 9pm the same day. The one at 9 pm now set the clock for my next trade.
 
Back