Maximum horsepower in GT2?

I believ I have found the maximum horsepower allowed in GT2. On all of my naturally aspired cars, the horsepower reads 54959hp. Using all of my engine codes, I came up with this phenominal number. All of my turbocharged cars (assuming there is a turbo kit of any size attached) the horsepower drops by 10,000 to 20,000hp. Does anybody want to try it out? If so, let me know and I'll post the steps I took in reaching GT2's max horsepower. The enigne sounds great, if you can control the cars you can get anywhere from 300mph to the maximum 655mph. I got 653.93mph with my 40989hp 180SX dragster.

I've gotten ~64,000 before, but it took a lot of codes, and if you don't put in just the right ones, you won't make it that high.

64,000?!  Is that the highest you know of?  :eek:

Well, that's the highest I've heard confirmed.  One guy claimed about 80,000, but he couldn't prove it to anybody, because his dex drive broke :rolleyes:

The last time one of my cars had that much hp, it wouldnt even move from the track. The rpm meter was all screwed up. But I sure was surprised seeing one of my cars just having 48000 hp for no reason.

Yeah,me too.I wonder whats the fastest speed anyone has gotten.I`ve been around 650 with a glitched car and the escudo.

This, I know I'm right. Gearbrian, the fastest speed possible is GT2 is 655mph, Everyone hasa tried it and no one can get any higher, If anyone has gotten higher than I want to see it for my self.

Back