Have X1, Audi R10, Peugeot 908 Team Peugeot, CLK GTR, Formula GT, Enzo and McLaren F1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pyrone89
  • 26 comments
  • 1,489 views
Messages
161
Messages
Pyrone89
Looking for:

-Ferrari F10 and F2007
-Mazda 787B
-Toyota GT One
-Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88

And many more

I expect any cars coming my way to be fully tuned (all turbo options, all racing tyre options, all upgrades, best bodywork), since the cars I am sending will also be fully tuned.
 
Last edited:
I have a Chapparal 2D with zero milage

want to swap for the McLaren F1
 
The McLaren F1 is fully tuned. So I expect the chapparal to be too (and with fully tuned I mean all the best options + all grades of racing tyres + all turbo's)
 
I have the 787b, but i'm booked up for trades so it's unfortunate...unless I can trade at a later time
 
Offcourse we can.
 
The McLaren F1 is fully tuned. So I expect the chapparal to be too (and with fully tuned I mean all the best options + all grades of racing tyres + all turbo's)


not a problem mate, it has all options added incl turbos + tyres etc

add me and lets trade, depending on timing I may be able to do today (traded 1 car in the early hours this morning.. if not tomorrow if cool

dacrates
 
If I could offer you a 787B today, would you take it?
 
Sure.

Then you get in the trading cycle (because I can only send 1 car a day).
 
You only have one X2010? Or can you trade me for it?
 
Cool, should be able to get the 787B sent to you pretty soon.
 
Cool, should be able to get the 787B sent to you pretty soon.

Ok.

As soon as i receive a car from someone that someone gets a spot on my trading list.

The list will be published in this topic.
 
Added you. I have the 787B but I'm not sure when I last sent a car so I will have to attempt to send.
 
I am currently awaiting cars to come in.
 
Anyone who PM'ed me, please confirm weather the trade is still on and on which day
 
Don't trade. With this guy!!!!!!!!!!!
He don't got a X1, i saw his profile and he is only level 26 !!!!! So please be warned!!
 
Dude, never heard of trading?

I have the X1, ask anyone at Tweakers.net or anyone else I have ever traded with.

Before you come back and spread some more noobishness, please inform yourself of the changes occuring after patch 1.05

I have also reported you to the admins for slandering me
 
Just sent you the Chapp 2D as promised :D
 
Thx mate. Will sent you your desired car asap ( I last traded at 0:30 AM).

X2010 right?
 
Ohh, thats right.

Send me a PSN message to remind me ok?

Get so many PM's that sometimes it gets overwhelming.

The McLaren F1 '94 is in Historic McLaren Orange, fully tuned, nice big black rims and aero kit. You are gonna enjoy it :D
 
I believe I will be able to send again in 24 hours from now.

The PD system seems to be very weird now. Sometimes I can trade in 3 hours again, sometimes I have to wait more than 24 hours (my time)
 
Send me a PSN message to remind me ok?

The McLaren F1 '94 is in Historic McLaren Orange, fully tuned, nice big black rims and aero kit. You are gonna enjoy it :D


PSN Reminder sent mate, Mac sound's mean, looking forward to recieving

cheers
 
Yeah, will do asap trading.

The McLaren is a beast now.
 
The McLaren has been succesfully sent to you Dacrates
 
The McLaren has been succesfully sent to you Dacrates

Recieved my friend :D

great trading with you, have left positive feedback in rep thread

cheers
 
Back