CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Lisboa

mainbanner.png

wk5theme.png

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of |eG|:

"Most Bizarre/Artistic Photo of any cars interiors, either in Photo Mode or Travel."

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: N/A

rulesclassic.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• No other editing, besides resize, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode. Do not crop or add any kind of text and/or signature;
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Link edit of the same entry won’t count toward entry change;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview linked to the full size;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • We recommend the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme;
  • Only the best 25 entries choosen by the judge, will get through the Classic Poll Style; and 12 for H2H Poll Style.
  • Every fourth week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;
  • The judge cannot enter his own theme.

deadline.png

I kind of cheated and used an open top car, but I love the simplicity of old car interiors.

Final Entry

Is that date in US or EU terminology? (Jan 2, or Feb 1? I know it's a dumb question, but still)

*duplicate post* Could a admin help me delete this post?/ Thanks in advance :)

Is that date in US or EU terminology? (Jan 2, or Feb 1? I know it's a dumb question, but still)

Don't know, I always used and almost always seen the Day/Month/Year terminology used and it is the one that makes more sense. Don't know if it's the EU or the US one.

FINAL ENTRY

5296826984_fbc7722bcf.jpg

Volvo C30 - San Galgano Abbey

I took some nice shots but I thought I might as well go a little more Abstract/Artistic with it given the theme.

Guys How do I unlock the Church Location that allows me to Photograph Interiors ?

I swear there is 2 Kubelwagon entries that look nearly identical..

This is my first interior shot ever.. I had some troubles figuring it out, but I think it looks alright.. Since I was having difficulties, I did it with a convertible Ferrari California.

Final Entry​
GTPCompetition5Pic1copy.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back