[WTG] Wienish' Tuning Garage - NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE! - 24/01 Camaro, 106 S16...

• Thread starter Wienish
  • 238 comments
The tunes won't come up in the right order either, since I'm thinking it's more important to get some tunes done quicker than others. For example: I'm now busy doing the Camaro SS '10 (still), because I want to get back some of the reputation I lost by Adrenaline's review about my Cien (the car I didn't like by myself either, to be honest). No offence to Adrenaline please, he is just doing his job, telling the truth and even helping by giving hints in his reviews!

The RUF CTR Yellow Bird tune is done, but it's just a terrible car to cruise with, if you know what I mean. I'll post that tune today or tomorrow!

Stop being so hard on yourself, lol. My review wasn't that bad at all. I just voiced concern, that you were more focused on quantity over quality. Which I may add, can be a benefit.
If you go with the quantity route, you cover a wider range of 'enhanced tunes' that people will enjoy and admire, seeing as how they can upgrade a lot of cars to get them started. The drawback will come when you're being compared to the other tuners head to head and if their tunes produce better results. Keep your head up 👍

The RUF CTR Yellow Bird tune is done, but it's just a terrible car to cruise with, if you know what I mean. I'll post that tune today or tomorrow!
Oh yeah, it has some bad wheelspin anywhere, anytime. I'd just love to see the master pull something off with it. xP

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Horsepower: 600HP
Torque: 56.9kgfm

Driving Aids: ABS (1)

Aerodynamics F/R: 20/30

Transmission*: 280 km/h

LSD Rear, Initial Torque: 5
LSD Rear, Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
LSD Rear, Braking Sensitivity: 10

Torque Distribution F/R: N/A

Ride Height Adjustment F/R: -20/-15
Spring Rate F/R: 12.0/16.0
Dampers (Extension) F/R: 7/7
Dampers (Compression) F/R: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6

Camber Angle F/R: 2.5/1.5
Toe Angle F/R: -0.10/0.20

Brake Balance F/R: 5/5

Full Comparison of all 3 tunes: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4634533#post4634533

Test Track #1: Laguna Seca
Best Lap: 1:20.600

Test Track #2: Deep Forest
Best Lap: 1:08.385

Your tune had a very good entry, but was unable to follow it up. The center was too tight and the exit mirrored the center, so in this case too tight. Fix the center and I feel the exit will follow. I don't think anything is specifically wrong with the exit, it's just getting screwed over by the center.

This car, for some reason has major issues when you let off the brake pedal. I don't mean your tune, I specifically mean this car. With the other tunes, it was equally as annoying, but more manageable. Somehow your tune takes that pivot, and turns it into a 4 wheel speed, giving up all grip and ruins any speed you intended to carry through the apex into the exit.

On exit, your LSD appeared to be the weakest of the 3, where your choice of initial 5, seems to allow the outside rear wheel to just burn with practically zero help from the inside tire. This kills the forward bite off of the corner, therefore reducing acceleration potential, as well as top speed ability for the straights. Laguna is a track of corners, connected with straights, so you can see how this became a glaring defect overall, when put on this type of track. This lack of rear grip, also made this tune the most unstable of the 3 as well, which was abundantly clear in the uphill/downhill ess curve of Laguna.

At Deep Forest the car was better as a whole, still ran into a few drift situations in turn 1, and the understeer mid corner & exit slowed me down in the 3 medium speed sweeping left handers. The above average entry you had at laguna, seems to have diminished when entry speeds are higher.

username- Rich_Wolf
vehicle- Nissan Sylvia (race modded)
budget- none
personal wishes- a great drifter without tune, i just wish it to be better,preferabably tuned around no driving options but ASM(seems to help it drift)
Thanks Rich_Wolf

username- Rich_Wolf
vehicle- Nissan Sylvia (race modded)
budget- none
personal wishes- a great drifter without tune, i just wish it to be better,preferabably tuned around no driving options but ASM(seems to help it drift)
Thanks Rich_Wolf

Wienish isn't taking any more tuning requests.

Username: anthonyfa18
Vehicle: amuse s2000 r1
Use: racing
Budget: 100000
Personal wishes n/a tunde and lap Tsukuba Circuit under 55 sec

Let's say this easily:

I don't take requests anymore!
Don't even think of trying it by PM!​

I hope I can finally post the first tunes this weekend :) Still perfectionising the Camaro, though it won't be perfect (lol). Also running with the 106 at the moment, and the RUF.. Well, I just gave up that one. The Saleen S7 isn't bought yet, since I haven't seen it in the UCD.

I want to ask to dabest2500 if he wants a slow car to learn with, stock, just to learn where the corners are, or a speedy one that immediately shows you where to brake.

I want to ask Richardrfo if he had a target time by himself? I've managed to do under 7:30 already.

Wienish, your main page still mentions how to request a car, remove it and you should get less requests. 👍 I say less because there's always going to be people requesting without reading the main page first.

Anyway, thanks for all the tunes you gave us. 👍
I really understand your reaction. Gaming must stay fun and not a struggle against time with people putting you under pression.

I hope you will continue to publish the tunes you make for your own pleasure.

This is not a request, just a suggestion. Since your tunes have such a success, it might be interesting and help many of us if, one day, if you have the time, and if you really like to do it, you could explain us how you operate to make a great tune (a kind of "tuning for dummys"-tutorial). But please don't feel obligated to do it, it's just a suggestion. I think we could learn much about your way of working.

I don't see my tunes as succesfull. They aren't perfect, they just fit to the requests and that's what I'm doing with all the requested cars. Now I want quality.. Now I really want to perfectionise it, instead of just getting rid of one problem.

I want to ask Richardrfo if he had a target time by himself? I've managed to do under 7:30 already.

Sorry for the slow reply, I've not been home all weekend!
The few times I've seen so far for this are:

1) 7:08.584
2) 7:14.585
3) 7:30.415
4) 7:39.017
5) 7:43.502

I'm assuming some of those are done with a wheel and hours of practice, so a 7:30 is a good contender!

I can send you my S7 if you like? I'd love to have a tune for it finally.
That would be really great!

Wienish, your main page still mentions how to request a car, remove it and you should get less requests. 👍 I say less because there's always going to be people requesting without reading the main page first.
Totally forgot about that! Thank you.

Sorry for the slow reply, I've not been home all weekend!
The few times I've seen so far for this are:

1) 7:08.584
2) 7:14.585
3) 7:30.415
4) 7:39.017
5) 7:43.502

I'm assuming some of those are done with a wheel and hours of practice, so a 7:30 is a good contender!
I have made 7:30, and I'm sure this time can be beaten with my tune. I'll post it today!

I haven't been tuning for the last few days, due to real life problems. I haven't finefinetuned (lol) the Camaro yet, but I really want it to be perfect. I'll adjust a few more things and post it today.

Peugeot S16, I've got the feeling that Richard will be happy with it.

I will also post the RUF, but I can't say Nurby times, since I never drove it that far (hate that car).

The 300 SL isn't perfect either, but let's say all these tunes fall in the quantity time of Wienish' Tuning Garage. (tbh I don't feel like tuning cars to true perfection at the moment, since I don't feel that well)

It's not much, but at least it's something (after 2 weeks).

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird"
Please note that the given top speed probably is not the actual topspeed of the vehicle, but just the the topspeed the gearshift tells me to have.

Name client: robrabbitman
Vehicle client: '87 RUF CTR "Yellow Bird"
Use client: Drag racing
Budget client: No budget
Personal wishes client: Good acceleration and top speed, good handling (let's just forget about that one)

Horsepower: 590 HP
Weight: 1081 kg
Torque: 69.0 kgfm
Top speed*: 440 km/h

Parts bought, Body / Chassis: Weight Reduction Stage 3, Rigidity Improvement
Parts bought, Engine: Engine Tuning Stage 3
Parts bought, Intake System: N/A
Parts bought, Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Parts bought, Turbo Kits: High RPM Turbo Kit (please read comment)
Parts bought, Transmission: Fully Customisable Transmission
Parts bought, Drivetrain: Fully Customisable LSD
Parts bought, Suspension: Fully Customisable Kit
Parts bought, Tyres: Racing Soft
Parts bought, GT Auto: N/A

Aerodynamics F/R: N/A

Transmission*: 440 km/h

LSD Front, Initial Torque: N/A
LSD Front, Acceleration Sensitivity: N/A
LSD Front, Braking Sensitivity: N/A
LSD Rear, Initial Torque: 12
LSD Rear, Acceleration Sensitivity: 26
LSD Rear, Braking Sensitivity: 6

Ride Height Adjustment F/R: -10/-35
Spring Rate F/R: 10.2/12.6
Dampers (Extension) F/R: 9/2
Dampers (Compression) F/R: 9/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/2

Camber Angle F/R: 0.3/0.1
Toe Angle F/R: 0.28/0.46

Brake Balance F/R: 6/5

Own Comment: Please only use the turbo when you are drag racing at straights. In corners, the turbo makes the car even harder to control, so take it off when not needed.

* = Given speeds are in km/h. Please multiply this amount by 0.6214 to get the approx amount of mph.

Peugeot 106 S16
Please note that the given top speed probably is not the actual topspeed of the vehicle, but just the the topspeed the gearshift tells me to have.

Name client: Richardrfo
Vehicle client: Peugeot 106 S16
Use client: Racing (Nurburgring)
Personal wishes client: Mostly tuned for a time on the Nurby.

Horsepower: 282 HP
Weight: 854 kg
Torque: 29.2 kgfm
Top speed*: 270 km/h

Parts bought, Body / Chassis: Weight Reduction Stage 3, Window Weight Reduction, Rigidity Improvement
Parts bought, Engine: Engine Tuning Stage 3, Sports ECU
Parts bought, Intake System: Sports Intake Manifold, Racing Air Filter
Parts bought, Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust, Catalytic Converter: Sports, Sports Exhaust Manifold
Parts bought, Turbo Kits: High RPM Turbo Kit
Parts bought, Drivetrain: Clutch: Twin Plate, Flywheel Semi-Racing, Fully Customisable LSD
Parts bought, GT Auto: Spoiler

Aerodynamics F/R: 0/17

Transmission*: 270 km/h

LSD Front, Initial Torque: 8
LSD Front, Acceleration Sensitivity: 26
LSD Front, Braking Sensitivity: 6
LSD Rear, Initial Torque: N/A
LSD Rear, Acceleration Sensitivity: N/A
LSD Rear, Braking Sensitivity: N/A

Ride Height Adjustment F/R: -25/-20
Spring Rate F/R: 6.4/7.2
Dampers (Extension) F/R: 4/5
Dampers (Compression) F/R: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3

Camber Angle F/R: 1.3/0.6
Toe Angle F/R: -0.16/0.09

Brake Balance F/R: 6/8

Own Comment: Managed 7.29 on Nurby, with space to improve. Hope you will like it! Btw: the S16 you sent me, you duped it or you want me to send it back?

* = Given speeds are in km/h. Please multiply this amount by 0.6214 to get the approx amount of mph.

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe

Name client: dabest2500
Vehicle client: Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe
Use client: Racing / Learning
Personal wishes client: Wants to get to know the Nurby and be able to race it.

Horsepower: 378 HP
Weight: 1077 kg
Torque: 43.8 kgfm
Top speed*: 310 km/h

Parts bought, Body / Chassis: Weight Reduction Stage 3, Window Weight Reduction, Rigidity Improvement
Parts bought, Engine: Engine Tuning Stage 3, Sports ECU
Parts bought, Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust, Catalytic Converter: Sports, Sports Exhaust Manifold
Parts bought, Turbo Kits: N/A
Parts bought, Drivetrain: Clutch: Twin Plate, Flywheel Semi-Racing, Fully Customisable LSD, Carbon Propeller Shaft
Parts bought, Suspension: Fully Customisbale Kit
Parts bought, GT Auto: N/A

Aerodynamics F/R: N/A

Transmission*: 310 km/h

LSD Rear, Initial Torque: 5
LSD Rear, Acceleration Sensitivity: 28
LSD Rear, Braking Sensitivity: 7

Ride Height Adjustment F/R: -23/-17
Spring Rate F/R: 4.4/4.0
Dampers (Extension) F/R: 4/5
Dampers (Compression) F/R: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3

Camber Angle F/R: 0.7/0.3
Toe Angle F/R: -0.10/0.12

Brake Balance F/R: 5/5

Own Comment: Don't expect perfection.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

Name client: WestBigBro
Vehicle client: Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Use client: Racing
Personal wishes client: No engine tuning, sports soft (Adrenaline request)

Horsepower: 616 HP
Weight: 1323 kg
Torque: 82.6 kgfm
Top speed*: 330 km/h

Parts bought, Engine: Sports ECU
Parts bought, Exhaust: Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust, Catalytic Converter: Sports, Sports Exhaust Manifold
Parts bought, Turbo Kits: Supercharger
Parts bought, Drivetrain: Clutch: Twin Plate, Flywheel Semi-Racing, Fully Customisable LSD, Carbon Propeller Shaft
Parts bought, Tyres: Sports Soft
Parts bought, GT Auto: Aero Parts: Front, Rear, Extension, Spoiler

Aerodynamics F/R: 0/20

Transmission*: 330 km/h

LSD Rear, Initial Torque: 8
LSD Rear, Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
LSD Rear, Braking Sensitivity: 12

Ride Height Adjustment F/R: -24/-18
Spring Rate F/R: 9.8/8.2
Dampers (Extension) F/R: 6/5
Dampers (Compression) F/R: 7/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/2

Camber Angle F/R: 2.8/1.6
Toe Angle F/R: 0.14/0.28

Brake Balance F/R: 7/8

Own Comment: Wanted to make a good tune for Adrenaline to review, and I kept challenging myself this way. Hope this will satisfy you too, WestBigBro!

It was a dupe so feel free to keep it/do as you please with it, thanks for the tune, I'll give it a run when I get some free time! :)

Already have the S7 :) Found it yesterday evening in my UCD. Only 400 grand for a true sports car, it's sick haha. Not driven yet.

Btw, I probably won't do all 18 tunes that are requested anymore. I feel sorry to tell this, but I don't feel that good the last few days, and I won't have that much time anymore from this week anymore. Friday I start working, and my internship starts next week. Monday till Wednesday will become busy days at school since all classes from Monday to Friday are now placed on those three days. In my spare time I would like to just keep doing whatever I like, instead of pushing myself to tune 18 vehicles.

I'll promise to do another 5, those will be Saleen S7, McLaren F1, Subaru Impreza hatchback, Lancia Delta Integrale and the Mercedes SL55 AMG (R230).

Again: I feel sorry to tell this!

Latest Posts

Back