Infinite|Team Thread|Recruiting *Closed*

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 48 comments
United States
United States
image.php

Description

Hello, I am SuperGTRacer and this is my drift team Infinite. We drift on circuits like Trial Mountain and Tsukaba.

Why we call our team Infinite

The reason our teams name is Infinite is because of this, the Infinity as one huge drifting circuit, and there are Infinite amounts of drifts you could do on such a huge drift circuit!

Recruiting

We are accepting members right now. To join you must own a 70's-90's car. Also you must be on twice a week. Please visit our home page here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=242

Reply and tell me if you want to join. Also please check out the recommended car list.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=432

Also, AWD cars are not allowed in Infinite.

Also for now on, if you want to join, set it up like this.

PSN:
Time Zone:
Main drifting car:
Favorite track:

CAR COLOR

ALL CARS ON TEAM INFINITE MUST BE MIDNIGHT PURPLE PEARL OR BLACK!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Drift Practice- This Friday at 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time.
Drift Race- This Sunday at 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

MEMBERS

SuperGTRacer

pinoy_boii_408

Riverfiver

Kenzer

Crazynutt

Jeric

Lweed-

I9-Wilson-9I

DriftmonkeyOk

Mikaro2011

Truslider

Kongi_IPJR

TRYOUTS SOON

NONE

TRYOUTS
Since Infinite has reached 6 members it's time to start doing tryouts. Tryouts will be on days where you and I are both on. Here is when I'm on mostly (Eastern Time)

Sunday: 8 AM-10 PM

Monday: 4 PM-10 PM

Tuesday: 4 PM-10 PM

Wednesday: 4 PM-10 PM

Thursday: 4 PM-10 PM

Friday: 4 PM- 12 AM

Saturday- 8 AM-12 PM

SOON TO COME

The official Infinite Photo thread.

I hope a lot of you drifters join! Sincerely,

SuperGTRacer

Last edited:
What kind of muscle cars do you drift?

I drift the '69 Camaro Z28 both regular and RM, was drifting the '65 Shelby GT350R but I gifted it to my cousin (I'm looking for another one), '70 Mustang Trans-Cammer, '70 Challenger R/T RM, '67 Cougar XR-7, '10 Camaro SS, '08 Challenger SRT8... to much to list still got more. I've got more that I haven't tuned up yet also and plent more still looking to buy.

do u guys have a comfort hard only policy too because i want to be in a team but i prefer comfort softs........u may remember me, we've drifted a few times b4

fav car might be a Trueno SS just because i own a Trueno in real life. fav tracks are tsukuba, deep forest (and reverse), and trial mountain

I believe we've spoken before? Any chance of a tryout, Team-ID doesn't seem to be picking up much interest. PSN deenie-bee. Let me know

Oh my god, Drift monkey you're on here in this team?
Yes, i would love to join, i drifted with you on a very good tandem when we were alone. Psn was bertvw and you sended me a message to drift this week too, wich i failed to spot.
But i guess this team is good, as you are pretty young yourself and did an awesome job next to me.

What do i need to do, wait, i need to reread first post now. :)

edit: My car is mostly a 90's supra tweaked to go sideways. At first i had the Silvia RM but as soon as i got the supra, i fell in love. :)
Matte purple blueish, is that color good enough?

Last edited:
do u guys have a comfort hard only policy too because i want to be in a team but i prefer comfort softs........u may remember me, we've drifted a few times b4

fav car might be a Trueno SS just because i own a Trueno in real life. fav tracks are tsukuba, deep forest (and reverse), and trial mountain

Doesn't have to be Comfort hard. You may have tryouts soon :)

Back