Mclaren F1

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonnyjitsu
  • 216 comments
  • 40,080 views
Messages
46
Couldn't see a Mclaren F1 thread so thought i'd start one off 👍

f1plane.jpg


enzof1sidebyside.jpg


f1dark.jpg


enzoleadingf1.jpg


f1nice.jpg
 
Nice, heres mine.

MtAsoTarmac_8.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_7.jpg
 
Love the car. I wish we could RM it.
 
grand prix, your second photo is beautiful :)

I remember when i was about 14 spending my school lessons dreaming about the F1 and the xj220 :D My dad managed to arrange for us to visit the factory in Bloxham where they built the xj220, was one of the best days of my life :) if i can find them i'll post the embarrasing photos.
 
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg


Its a nice car to drive, but not quite fast enough for full-race car races, and too fast for regular cars....lol

I don't like the fact though the speedo in cockpit view is f-ed up....
 
Army style :)


HighSpeedRing_2.jpg

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

GionKyoto.jpg
 
Last edited:
grand prix, your second photo is beautiful :)

I remember when i was about 14 spending my school lessons dreaming about the F1 and the xj220 :D My dad managed to arrange for us to visit the factory in Bloxham where they built the xj220, was one of the best days of my life :) if i can find them i'll post the embarrasing photos.

Sorry for late reply, thanks mate! :cheers:

It amazes me that the F1 still looks quite modern, and other supercars from its era turned out to look quite dated.

I added the semi-racing exhaust to mine and it brings that V12 growl back. :D
 
I'm really starting to love it wingless. I must buy this car VERY soon, lol. Great shots everyone.
 
WOW... the photos in here are mindblowing!
My humble contribution.
ed70ddba.jpg

f6d38106.jpg
 
Yo Ladies and Gents. Let me know what yall think!💡







Photomode is Sooo baller!👍
 
Back