Bugatti Veyron Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 19 comments
  • 4,203 views
Messages
6,725
Mexico
Mexico City
Messages
MoLieG
Hello People!!! Here I am with yet another question... and yet again it involves car paint...

This one's about the Veyron... loved by some (like me :)) , worthless for many... Do these color schemes appear in the game???

http://blogdecomputacion.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Bugatti-Veyron-16.4.jpg

http://viciomotor.es/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/bugatti_veyron.jpg

I haven't seen them EVER in a race, in the marketplace... not anywhere... I ask because I'd love to have them... and I'd trade something big for them if available...

Thanks! Happy New Year! :)
 
I don't see why not. When you paint a veyron the black parts stay black.

What happens when you try painting one with one of those two colours? (There must be a paint that closely matches one of those.
 
When I painted mine yellow, the whole car turned yellow. I have seen a blue and black one at the UCD.
 
Paint any Veyron and it looses it's two tone paint and becomes totally one colour.

Same with VW Samba bus and Viper ACR '08..

BUT, Paint a Zonda R and only the top half of the car gets painted, bottom half stays black carbon..
 
I painted mine black so never noticed this :)

Yeah, 99.9% of people seem to think there's only that 1 colour in the paintbox, well, at least on my friend's list anyway..
 
Mine was the blue and black when I first got it. I painted it red. Now it's red. ALL red. Sorry. :(
 
Mine is white and brown , i am going to repaint it at somepoint
 
I'm going to paint mine bright pink and gift it to somebody. :)
 
Mine Is All Gold, Can You Change It Back To A Two Tone??
 
Mine is Pink and Purlbe. It's the unmanliest car in the world but my gf loves it so I don't realy mind about it.

And those two tone colours are in the game, I've seen them both in the UCD some time ago.
 
I got a full blue and a green/silver myself :)
I've seen full red, brown/white, red/white tho.
 
I've seen them but they are very rare.
 
Hello People!!! Here I am with yet another question... and yet again it involves car paint...

This one's about the Veyron... loved by some (like me :)) , worthless for many... Do these color schemes appear in the game???

http://blogdecomputacion.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Bugatti-Veyron-16.4.jpg

http://viciomotor.es/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/bugatti_veyron.jpg

I haven't seen them EVER in a race, in the marketplace... not anywhere... I ask because I'd love to have them... and I'd trade something big for them if available...

Thanks! Happy New Year! :)

Yes those colors you asked about are obtainable on the veyron in the game. I have all the 2 toned veyrons
 
Yes those colors you asked about are obtainable on the veyron in the game. I have all the 2 toned veyrons

Yep! I got them some time ago also :) Thanks!
 
Does anyone wanna trade Bugatti's? (If possible)
And at what cost would that be? You can PM me.
 
You can't trade Bugattis.
 
You guy's are answering a year old question :).
 
Back