X1 Color Trade| Red Yellow Blue Pink DarkSilver White Purple Orange LightBlue + More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kel
  • 31 comments
  • 1,717 views

Kel

Messages
74
The following are available

x1red.png
Red
x1yellow.png
Yellow
x1blue.png
Dark Blue Gloss
x1pink.png
Pink
x1darksilver.png
Dark Silver
x1white.png
White
x1purple.png
Purple
x1orange.png
Orange
x1lightblue.png
Light Blue
x1darkred.png
Dark Red
x1darkgreen.png
Dark Green
x1beigewhite.png
Beige White
x1matteblack.png
Matte Black
S.Vettel
Carbon

I'm looking for other colors.

Update: Also looking for the following cars
Toyota GT1


PSN is Kelitorous

Edit: Dark Red X1 added
 
Last edited:
i have gold looking for a ...hmm you have a lot of colours.... i would like the pink
 
you have reached maximum number of friends
 
orange / copper x1 for your pink x1

already pm'd you
 
i have gold looking for a ...hmm you have a lot of colours.... i would like the pink

Is this the whitish/gold or the orange colored X1? I have an offer booked tomorrow but the day after we can trade if it's the right color. I deleted some old friends
 
Its the metalllic gold not the flat orange
 
I am trading for light blue tomorrow but the day after is still open for any other colors
 
Last edited:
Request list updated, mainly looking for a Chapparal 2J
 
I can trade the chaparral now or the gtone on the 7th for the pink or dark silver
 
I can trade a chaparal 2j or a dark silver on the 7th
Psn gothenqcowboys
 
I have the Chapparal 2J and will have the GT ONE but can only trade on the 18 .
I guess you wont be interested.
 
Can I trade you a white FGT (new engine) for a White X1 on the 6th? Please been dying to get that colour and have failed so many times.
 
Can some one please clarify the difference between GOLD & ORANGE, I have been traded a so called GOLD one and want to confirm?
 
Can some one please clarify the difference between GOLD & ORANGE, I have been traded a so called GOLD one and want to confirm?

People call the metallic orange "copper/gold" as there is also a neon orange which is more fluorescent.

Got the 2J now, thanks for all the offers. Still looking for other X1 colors or GT1
 
which #blue form the dealership is it?
 
I can't really tell, it looks like either the 1st or the 4th blue from the color list
 
I'll trade you a white X1 for a red X1. Mine is 0 miles. If yours is 0 miles, lets do the deal ;)
 
I have the light Purple or Poss Violet colour was told it was the purple on but not the dark purple i wanted lol this will be available from midnight uk time

Have the Orange'copper available now

Im lookin for the satin blue or neon orange :)
 
MY LIST AVAILABLE
M3 gtr race car
M3 gtr
M3 csl
Bmw m coupe
BWWCONCEPT 1 SERIES
Bmw 2002 turbo
Bmw 320i touring car 03
Mugen motul civic race car 87
Furai mazda concept
Fazda rx8 concept lm race car
Tacata NSX
Loctite NSX
Honda s2000 r1 amuse 04
Volkswagen loctite hpa motorsports stage 2 r32
Ruf yellowbird
Cizeta v16t 94
X1 redbull (blue redbull)
Ford gt white and black
Citroen race car (batmobil)
Formula gran turismo (purple)
Suzuki scudo race car red
Enzo (yellow)
Lambos gallardo ,and lp murcielago
SLR,SLS, Mercedes
Viper srt10 08
Viper gts 02
Peugeot 908 hdi team oreca matmut 2010
Amuse NISMO 380RS SUPER LEGERA
Amuse S2000 TURBO
TOYOTA SUPRA CASTROL
NSX type r and 91 have a few
Lexus isf and lfa
ZondaR
Zonda C125
Mclaren f1 (orange)
Jeff Gordon Nascar
ENZO FERRARI
Ferrrari sp1 CONCEPT
F40 FERRARI
California FERRARI
Italia FERRARI
512BB FERRARI
Cobra 427 66
Audi tt orange hpa motorsports ft565 twin turbo
Audi tt red bull race car
G37 SEMA CAR hight en performabce
Cerbera speed
SUBARU IMPRESA WRX STI 07
GRAN TURISMO 350 RS
RX7 AMEYIYA TUNED
Minolta toyota race car
Veyron
Audi r8 lemans 03
Audi r8 5.2 fs1 quatro 09
Nomad Lambo Diablo race car
AEM S2000
350z OPTION STREAM Z (800 hp 350 )
Saleen s7
Nissan gtr spec v 09
Nissan gtr protoype 05
Ford gt lm spec 2 test car
Buick spacial 62
Toyota 7 racecar 70
Storm v12 race car
Rx7 LM race car
Corvette z06 63
Cien Cadillac concept
Gran Turismo Skyline gtr 01
gtr lm race car
carbon r34 amuse
LAMBO contach 25 th aniversary 88
LAMBO Contach lp 400 74
Mazda falken rx7 03
Ford gt 40 race car blue 69
Ram 1500 pick up
Jayleno car
Lotus espirit sport 350
Aston Martin db9
Spyker Laviolette
hks drift silvia
Ameyiya Asparadrink rx7 04
Delta s4 rally
Honda Hsc 03
Ruf rgt
Charger 440 rt
Charger super bee
Plymouth superbird 70
Opera Performance 350z
Toyota Celica 03 wedsport race car
Honda s2000 lm race car
Ruf 3400s 00 porche boxter
Lancer evolution vi rs tm 00
Delorean dmc
NSX type r 92
Volkswagen beetle rs1 00 4wd
CAMARO z28 (69) with race body
CLK TOURING 00
FAYRLADY Z CONCEPT LM 350 RACE CAR
AUDI R8 RACE CAR TEAM PLAYSTATION
FORMULA GT YELLOW

WANTED
F2007
f10
Nissan R89C '89
Nissan R92P '92
Nissan R390 GT1 '98
Mazda 787B '91
XJ113 Race Car
Audi r10 Race Car
Vertigo Race Car
F1 FERRARI
CHAPARRAL 2J RACE CAR 70
Jaguar xjr-9 lm race car 88
Jaguar xj 220 lm race car
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car
Honda nsx r prototype lm race car
Ferrari Formulas F1 BOTH OF THEM (most wanted)
Lamborghini Miura P400 '67 (P)
BMW MCLAREN F1 RACE CAR
ZONDA LM RACE CAR( most wanted)
 
Dark green, WhiteBeige/Champagne and Matte Black X1s has been added.
 
Ill trade my Tuned Lamborghini Miura and yellow RUF CTR2 '96 for the purplex2010 (1st choice), or the dark green x2010(2nd choice). PLEASE!!!
 
Have you got number #8 Glossy Blue?

I can offer any other colour.
 
Back