- 4,487

- YorkshireLand
- SVTlover
I have the following cars up for trade, please note these cars are an unlimited supply.
Premium:
Castrol TOMS Supra '97 (Stock)
Xanavi Nismo GTR (Stock)
Citroen GT Race Car (Stock)
Ford Focus WRC (Tuned)
Citroen C4 WRC (Tuned)
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 (Stock)
Zonda R (Stock)
McLaren F1 (Stock)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV (Stock)
Amuse 380RS Super Leggera (Stock)
AEM S2000 (Stock)
Lamborghini Gallardo (Heavily Tuned)
Nissan GTR (Tuned)
Ford GT (Stock)
Art Morrison Vette (Stock)
TransCammer Mustang (Stock)
Audi R8 V10 (Stock)
Ferrari F40 (Stock)
Ferrari California (Stock)
Ferrari Enzo (Stock)
Ferrari F430 (Heavily Tuned)
Cobra 427 (Tuned)
Maserati Gran Turismo S (Stock)
Mercedes SLR McLaren (Stock)
Toyota 86GT (Stock)
Subaru Impreza Cusco Dunlop (Stock)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (Stock)
Stock Imprezas and Evos
Stock Supercars and Sports Cars
Stock 2010 and 2011 NASCARS
Stock JGTC Cars
Plus more!
Standard:
Pennzoil Nismo GTR '99 (Tuned)
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GTR R32 (Stock)
Tank Car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car (Stock)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car (Stock)
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary (Stock)
Amuse Carbon R (Stock)
Mazda Furai (Stock)
NOMAD Diablo (Stock)
Lamborghini Countach LP400 (Tuned)
Ford Focus Rally Car
Mitsubishi Evo Super Rally Car
Stock Supercars, Muscle Cars and Sports Cars
Jensen Interceptor (Stock)
Toyota Corolla Rally Car
Ford Escort Rally Car
Citroen Xsara Rally Car
Peugeot 206 Rally Car
Mitsubishi Evo 6 Rally Car
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99
Lancia Delta HF Rally Car '92
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '90 (Tuned)
Caterham 7 Fireblade (Stock)
Plus many more!
I'm looking for the following cars: (PLEASE NOTE I'd prefer these cars to be STOCK, if yours isn’t please specify what modifications it has)
Some JGTC Cars (please specify which one yours is)
Euro Touring Cars
Classic Race Cars
All Rally Cars
Supercars (i.e Lambos, Ferraris, Corvettes etc)
Muscle Cars
I'd prefer to negotiate thru PMs as it maybe easier, but I will try my best to answer offers posted in here. If an offer is accepted please send me your PSN, time zone and your available days in a PM. Once a trade has been completed I will delete you from my PSN so I don’t clog it up, nothing personal
Trading schedule:
June 16th - Camaro SS '69 for GTR Pace Car/
Premium:
Castrol TOMS Supra '97 (Stock)
Xanavi Nismo GTR (Stock)
Citroen GT Race Car (Stock)
Ford Focus WRC (Tuned)
Citroen C4 WRC (Tuned)
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 (Stock)
Zonda R (Stock)
McLaren F1 (Stock)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV (Stock)
Amuse 380RS Super Leggera (Stock)
AEM S2000 (Stock)
Lamborghini Gallardo (Heavily Tuned)
Nissan GTR (Tuned)
Ford GT (Stock)
Art Morrison Vette (Stock)
TransCammer Mustang (Stock)
Audi R8 V10 (Stock)
Ferrari F40 (Stock)
Ferrari California (Stock)
Ferrari Enzo (Stock)
Ferrari F430 (Heavily Tuned)
Cobra 427 (Tuned)
Maserati Gran Turismo S (Stock)
Mercedes SLR McLaren (Stock)
Toyota 86GT (Stock)
Subaru Impreza Cusco Dunlop (Stock)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (Stock)
Stock Imprezas and Evos
Stock Supercars and Sports Cars
Stock 2010 and 2011 NASCARS
Stock JGTC Cars
Plus more!
Standard:
Pennzoil Nismo GTR '99 (Tuned)
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GTR R32 (Stock)
Tank Car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car (Stock)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car (Stock)
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary (Stock)
Amuse Carbon R (Stock)
Mazda Furai (Stock)
NOMAD Diablo (Stock)
Lamborghini Countach LP400 (Tuned)
Ford Focus Rally Car
Mitsubishi Evo Super Rally Car
Stock Supercars, Muscle Cars and Sports Cars
Jensen Interceptor (Stock)
Toyota Corolla Rally Car
Ford Escort Rally Car
Citroen Xsara Rally Car
Peugeot 206 Rally Car
Mitsubishi Evo 6 Rally Car
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99
Lancia Delta HF Rally Car '92
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '90 (Tuned)
Caterham 7 Fireblade (Stock)
Plus many more!
I'm looking for the following cars: (PLEASE NOTE I'd prefer these cars to be STOCK, if yours isn’t please specify what modifications it has)
Some JGTC Cars (please specify which one yours is)
Euro Touring Cars
Classic Race Cars
All Rally Cars
Supercars (i.e Lambos, Ferraris, Corvettes etc)
Muscle Cars
I'd prefer to negotiate thru PMs as it maybe easier, but I will try my best to answer offers posted in here. If an offer is accepted please send me your PSN, time zone and your available days in a PM. Once a trade has been completed I will delete you from my PSN so I don’t clog it up, nothing personal
Trading schedule:
June 16th - Camaro SS '69 for GTR Pace Car/
Last edited: