Panoz GTR, BMW LMR V12, R89C, NSX LM Proto , Merc C9, Speed 8, FGT, W12 Nardo, ++

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmukmuk
  • 64 comments
  • 3,258 views
Messages
41
UPDATE: Garage opened until all timeslots are filled!

Hi everyone, welcome to my garage! Please take your time and see what you like and submit offers!

Trade procedure:

Please leave offer and select a free gift slot. Please select one that is unoccupied. *I usually gift cars at around 6:00pm Pacific time (Canada & US). Maybe gifted later in the day if I am busy. Please check your time zone to avoid confusions.

Post your bidding cars' condition please! Is the car modded? Engine? chassis reinforced? etc. I may have to ignore your offer if there are too many posts here. Thank you for your cooperation.

Once I have accepted your offer, I will send you a PM to arrange for the trade. I WILL NOT add psn profiles without identifying who you are on GTplanet via pm or post first. If you are a reputable trader on GTplanet, I don't mind sending you the car first.

I have already completed many trades and have established myself as a trust worthy trader. You will have to gift the car to me first. No exception.


Now please enjoy yourself and have fun browsing through my garage! :)


Current car(s) available:

Available cars in SLOT#1:

Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car ‘98

Toyota Minolta

Mazda 787B (fresh off dealer)

Chaparral 2D (70.6 miles, 0 wins)

Carbon X1

Lancia STRATOS Rally Car ‘77

Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car

Mercedes Sauber C9 (5 wins, modded! including chassis reinforcement!, 283 miles)

Gillet Vertigo (modded! including chassis reinforcement!)

Red Formula Gran Turismo

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67 (fresh off dealer, 0 miles, 0 wins)

Opel Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94 (added turbo, otherwise stock, personal favorite!)

Lotus Carlton (fresh off the UCD)

Tommykaira ZZII ‘00 (fresh off the UCD)

Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ‘01 (fresh off the UCD, 44.3 miles)

Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car

Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70

Ferrari F10 ‘10


Available cars in SLOT#2:

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car

Opel Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94

Bently Speed 8 (0 wins, around 4000 miles, have turbos)

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 (fresh off the UCD around 400 miles)

Suzuki Escudo (modded! including chassis reinforcement!)

Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89

Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car

BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99 (fresh off the UCD)

Vanquish 2004 15,441.1 miles Grasmere blue (fresh off UCD)




Cars I am looking for:

*NOTE - I want stock (unmodded) cars :)

HIGH PRIORITY: LeMans Group C race cars such as the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88 that are not in my available list

Stock Escudo

Stock Merc Sauber C9

Lister Storm V12 Race Car ‘99

Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Pagani Zonda LM Race Car

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97

Ferrari F2007

X1s of different colors other than the ones I have



Available gift slots:

*I usually gift cars at around 6:00pm Pacific time (Canada & US). Please check your time zone to avoid confusions.

Slot #1

Jan 20th
Jan 21th
Jan 22th

Slot #2

Jan 20th
Jan 21th
Jan 22th





Completed trade(s):

Ricardinho_89

FanBoy08

Hai-123 x2

kurenai1987

YouBetterPayup

Wits

Zarlek

Fair-Trader

GT-MANIAC-R34 x 2 (Thank you for your repeated business! :) )

Kratos-Mirko-95

tsuchiro

doobieduck



Pending trade(s):

Slot ---------------> my car --------------------------------> Buyer / date -------------------------------------> Buyer's car


#1


#2


 
Last edited:
i can give you a yellow x1 or a suzuki Escudo in one hour
 
i can give you a yellow x1 or a suzuki Escudo in one hour

ok, I want the escudo and will trade in a few hours. I can gift you the car first as it is my first time trading here.

please add me. PSN: gmukmuk
 
Hi I have the Sauber C9 but if you want to trade with me you have to send the car first because I want to duplicate the Sauber ;)
If you don't trust me you can ask to jonny-bravo-89, Speedy samurai and PsykikoUS because in all the 3 cases I sent first the car
 
Hi I have the Sauber C9 but if you want to trade with me you have to send the car first because I want to duplicate the Sauber ;)
If you don't trust me you can ask to jonny-bravo-89, Speedy samurai and PsykikoUS because in all the 3 cases I sent first the car

I can "dupe" you another Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 tomorrow for the c9. I can send you the car first. No problem :).

please add me. PSN: gmukmuk
 
ok, I want the x1 and will trade in a few hours. I can gift you the car first as it is my first time trading here.

please add me. PSN: gmukmuk

no worries mate,im in the 4hour nurburgring endrurance the now so will add soon

its 11pm here and can trade in an hour,so anytime after that,as long as its not to late as will be in bed :)
 
no worries mate,im in the 4hour nurburgring endrurance the now so will add soon

its 11pm here and can trade in an hour,so anytime after that,as long as its not to late as will be in bed :)

sounds good :)
 
I can "dupe" you another Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 tomorrow for the c9. I can send you the car first. No problem :).

please add me. PSN: gmukmuk

Thanks because I know that Sauber and Panoz are rares cars so I thought I can dupe them I told you to send it first because I have never dupe a car it's simply for this :)
 
thanks doobieduck for the successful trade!
 
x1 carbon or Vettel or Chaparral 2J ready to go now.. will also throw some chrome paints to go wit.
 
GT-MANIAC wanna trade your 2J for a Ford Mark IV:D?
I can trade now
 
I also have a 2D
 
Np thanks
 
Right now nothing available:(
 
x1 carbon or Vettel or Chaparral 2J ready to go now.. will also throw some chrome paints to go wit.

ooh, i want the x1 carbon. Earliest I can trade you is tomorrow as my daily gift limit on both my accounts are up. Please let me know if you can complete the trade tomorrow.

thanks,
 
I have a Bently speed 8 for your Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
 
I have a Bently speed 8 for your Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

Sounds good. Can i schedule you for tomorrow at around 6pm or so? thanks,
 
Last edited:
Sounds good. Can i schedule you for tomorrow at around 6pm or so? thanks,

Please add me: gmukmuk

time zone?

i get out of my 24hr leman at around 5pm PST
 
time zone?

i get out of my 24hr leman at around 5pm PST

Pacific time. You can send it to me when you are done. I don't mind to wait a little while. I can send the Esperante first.

thanks,
 
ooh, i want the x1 carbon. Earliest I can trade you is tomorrow as my daily gift limit on both my accounts are up. Please let me know if you can complete the trade tomorrow.

thanks,

tomorrow is fine dude

Pm me when u available to send and ill give u my details.. as i use 2 PSN accounts.

PEace Out
 
Hey man, I know your not looking any more trades but I really REALLY want this car.

I'm thinking a Zonda R '09 and a Callaway C12 '03?


I'd loved these monsters since the GT3 days, so I need one like a drug addict needs drugs lol. Hopefully you understand ^__^
 
Hey man, I know your not looking any more trades but I really REALLY want this car.

I'm thinking a Zonda R '09 and a Callaway C12 '03?


I'd loved these monsters since the GT3 days, so I need one like a drug addict needs drugs lol. Hopefully you understand ^__^

hey, I already have the zonda R and not interested in the callaway... do you have any other cars? I am looking for LM cars, the ferrari f1 cars, merc clk gtr, classics like the murai, the 2D and the 2J etc.

I think I can try to squeeze you in on jan 11th if you have something I am looking for :).

thanks,
 
Thanks because I know that Sauber and Panoz are rares cars so I thought I can dupe them I told you to send it first because I have never dupe a car it's simply for this :)

I have just sent you the panoz gtr. Please send me the merc sauber c9 when you can.

Cheers,
 
hi i need the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 for the american races
i got

w12 nardo
bmw m3 gtr race car
r92 cp
sauber c9
callaway c12
enzo
jag xj13

let me know peace
 
hi i need the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 for the american races
i got

w12 nardo
bmw m3 gtr race car
r92 cp
sauber c9
callaway c12
enzo
jag xj13

let me know peace

I am interested in the w12 nardo. Is the car stock? Earliest I can trade is probably Jan 12, 2010. I will pm you when all my pending trades are completed.

thanks for your interest.
 
Back