FGT(Yellow,Silver)F2007(Dark Red)X2010(Vettel+Carbon)905,R92cp,C9,787 B,ARTA NSX,GT1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Havok_
  • 27 comments
  • 2,542 views
Messages
1,085
United States
Concord MA
Messages
DiGiTaL_
Messages
Digital_L30
Plenty of open slots for trades instantly....i would appreciate it if anyone interested would be able to do so, not tomorrow or a few days from now.

I have more than 25 trades with fellow GTP members and am only looking for decent trades, and to help people find the cars they're looking for.....I'll be online for a while so feel free to PM or simply write in the thread, i'll respond to any question relevant to any of the cars.

I'm looking for any colored X1, other than particular request i'll accept any reasonable trade.

Can also do a 2 for 1 for any low mile colored X1 (except white,yellow,copper) i have those already.


ALL CARS HAVE 0 MILES EXCEPT FOR GT1 and the FGT's WHICH ARE UCD BUYS
CtedAzur2.jpg


GrandValleyEast-1.jpg


Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg


RedBullHangar-7-2.jpg


RedBullHangar-7-1.jpg


SuzukaCircuit.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes.jpg


NrburgringGP_F.jpg


SanGalganoAbbey.jpg


RedBullHangar-7_12.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is the gt 1 0 miles? i got a light blue x1 0 miles then.
 
@michelin, unfortunatley no, i bought if off the UCD...The car although is not 0 miles is a monster...
 
Yellow/Silver or Yellow & silver FGT's?

Your sure it's not Yellow/black?
 
Wow, slow trade day.....
 
Ah, I see.

Two colours I need then. I can't offer anything for a couple of days. You won't have all of them by then, so I'm sure we can work something out.

Have a look at the link in my sig', please.
 
Lambo Miura for F2007???? can trade now!
 
@ Foghorn, WOW!!! nice collection of cars! How'd you get so many X2010's???!!!
 
@stolen, i have the miura.....how about a new Yellowhat GTR?
 
@ Foghorn, WOW!!! nice collection of cars! How'd you get so many X2010's???!!!

By not having a life and lurking round here to much :lol:

I do want your FGT's thou so I might stalk you if your not careful :crazy:
 
Don't have it... Don't have many racers like this and am trying to put together a collection especially of ferrari's.
Any interest in a practically fully tuned Ferrari 458 Italia brand new?
Lambo Murcielago LP SV fully Tuned? 832hp
 
@ stolen, i'd take a new 458 stock :) no mods. is that do-able?

@ foghorn, dude you can stalk me all you want if that leads to us trading for one of those beautiful machines in your garage...just don't poke me with nothing wierd :)
 
peugeot 905 for f10, audi r10 or white/blue fgt
 
@ stolen, you can have the F2007 for a new 458....that's literally giving the car away in my opinion...PM me if you can trade..

@Dwl83 we can do that.....PM me...
 
@Havok_

I have been searching desperately for a yellow/black FGT. Will you take a red FGT straight from my Online Car Dealership in exchange for your yellow/black one?
 
@ mustang....sounds good! PM me and we can get you your car ;)
 
@ mustang....sounds good! PM me and we can get you your car ;)
It'll be 2 hours before I can send, both for the daily reset, and my wife on the living room TV. :ouch:

Just send a friend request to Droptop2001gt from whichever account has the yellow FGT, and I'll go ahead and add it. I don't mind sending first, as long as you don't mind a 2 hour wait.
 
I want the 905. Look at my garage see if anything interests you.
 
I'll send a new Yellowhat GT-R for that F 2007, if there's any way I could get that trade. I can trade right now.
 
Would you be interested in trade your silver/black FGT for my white/purple?
 
suprtrukr425, I've been talking to you on the other thread, do you have a Peugeot 905 or do you want one?
 
@ mustang....sounds good! PM me and we can get you your car ;)
Excellent, fast, and fair trader! Thanks for the yellow FGT, Havok! :cheers:
 
What would you be interested in for the yellow formula gt? I can buy something out of the premium dealer if thats what you want
 
havok can ya give me something for R390 Race Car right now??
 
Excellent, fast, and fair trader! Thanks for the yellow FGT, Havok! :cheers:

much obliged Ryan....please feel free to send a message if in need of any other cars :)
 
Check my sig mate
 
Back