Save Data

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mario2Lopez
  • 87 comments
  • 8,540 views
Messages
333
Sorry to all but it seems the file as information from my PS3 embedded so I don't want to risk my PS3 from getting banned. I received a call from PSN informing me that my account had been compromise and needed to change my info.
 
Last edited:
Worked for me, when i tried to sign in.
 
Where is the link to download ???

I want to test the GT-ONE !!!
 
I am curious to how to get to the screen you have there. Mine isn't set up this way. Does it have anything to do with before installing the 1.05 update?
 
Mario, i will test it, but i need the following information

The name of the PS3 user that u was using this file...
the PSN email and password
 
Mario, i will test it, but i need the following information

The name of the PS3 user that u was using this file...
the PSN email and password

User can be anything you like the PSN info is in the file
 
User can be anything you like the PSN info is in the file

OK, thanks...

But the link that u gave to me wasnt working...
Im just waiting for a new link...

If this work, i'll share with u
 
Pics or it didn't happen!

Seriously though, what is the aim of doing this?
 
Guys, this is WORKING !!!

I'm not kidding !!!

Thanks Mario !!!
--
Ahh, just got a lot o trophys !!!!
 
I would rather have the satisfaction of knowing I unlocked it all myself, but hey each to their own.

If it takes me two years to do it, thats not a problem, at least the game will keep me interested.
 
Are you still sending the game data out? If so I would like to try this out for a little bit to test some of the high end cars out.

if so could you send me the data
 
Last edited:
Well, good job, I guess. This'll make life easier for everyone who wants duped cars and whatnot :lol:
 
Well, good job, I guess. This'll make life easier for everyone who wants duped cars and whatnot :lol:

Man...
Nice video in your signature !!!
 
Back