Transmission: 6-speed automatic

Dimensions (CG estimates)

Wheelbase: 107.0 inches

Length: 184.0 inches

Width: 72.8 inches

Height: 67.0 inches

Base curb weight: 4,100 lb

Source

It has a SAAB badge, which makes it quite cool, but it is also a SUV and not turbocharged, neither outdated nor classic.

Volvo has the unmatched pursuit of safety, extensive use of useless (no pun intended) devices and some macho in the badge, Koenigsegg has the power, exclusivity and those dyhedral-whatever doors and SAAB had the weirdness, outdated styling and mad engines.

What's the point in owning a Swedish car and not bragging about how crazy it is?

Meh.

I find it Cool by the looks and the fact that it's a SAAB. I've always liked the sort of "aero-face" front fascia of SAABs and it sets this off nicely in my opinion.

Did SAAB actually go bust or did Spyker buy them out like what was predicted?

SAABs in my eyes are always cool. But this may say SAAB on it, but it's really just a badge engineered Cadillac SRX. Plus, when have crossovers ever been cool?

Uncool.

I gave it a cool earlier, simply on styling. I'd take this shell over the SRX's or Vue's any day.

And I'd say it's more of an SUV than a Crossover.

Edit: I must say I did almost give it a "meh" until I looked up more pictures.

What? You don't like the Saturn Vue?

You mean the Cadillac SRX (oops, beaten to it).

I actually have no opinion regarding that car. It's just that seeing the Saab version brings to mind "Silence of the Lambs" and costumes sewn out of skin... :lol:

(Disclaimer: I drive a re-badged car.)

Wow, that is...pug-ugly. Considering I never see them either, (and I live in "little Sweden, as we have Saabs everywhere) and, well, it's a CUV (A.K.A., mom-mobile,) I can't call it "cool."

I guess being owned by Spyker would give a company the right to make an seriously uncool and very ugly SUV. I mean, it does remind me of Spyker's attempt:

spyker-d12-concept.jpg

I guess being owned by Spyker would give a company the right to make an seriously uncool and very ugly SUV. I mean, it does remind me of Spyker's attempt:

spyker-d12-concept.jpg

Does it have a propeller in the back?

That'd be one helluva looker in the amphibious car world. I'd buy it. But if it can only navigate highways, sorry...but it's too ugly.

I can't make up my mind. The Saab part is kind of cool,the SUV part is uncool.

I'll go in the middle - meh.

Seriously uncool.

I'm against all the premium medsized crossover sport utility vehicles deals. I think cars should be described in two words or less. I.E.: Car, Truck, Van and Sports car.

Seriously uncool.

I'm against all the premium medsized crossover sport utility vehicles deals. I think cars should be described in two words or less. I.E.: Car, Truck, Van and Sports car.

It's not really even a cross over. It looks more like Spyker making a Saab version of their D12 SUV. And obviously, Spyker isn't someone to go to to make a good looking SUV. I mean, it looks like a bloated 9-3.

I am interested to see what Spyker's influence will have on Saab's cars.

It's not really even a cross over. It looks more like Spyker making a Saab version of their D12 SUV. And obviously, Spyker isn't someone to go to to make a good looking SUV. I mean, it looks like a bloated 9-3.

I am interested to see what Spyker's influence will have on Saab's cars.

I don't think it's a Spyker creation. Going by the platform it sit's on, I'd say it's a leftover from the final GM days that they're just now getting around to producing.

Back