Interest Check: Team Racing

• Thread starter BlackIce90
  • 19 comments

How interested are you in this type of event?

• Extremely Interested

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Maybe for me

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Dumb idea, enough said.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada
Toronto
BlackIce49
I just want to see how many people are interested of a team race day. If there is enough interest, I will start a new thread explaining details and tracks and so on. Basically its a team of 2 racing to get a One/Two finish. There will be a point system. Teams will need to have the exact same colour scheme, same car is not required.

Teams should make up a team name BUT all team names already created on this site are reserved to their rightful owners. EX. Im on team nemesis so ONLY me or my teammates can use this Name, no one else. If you are not on a team but have a friend you want to race with, you are free to make up a non-existing team name for this event.

I like it. It should be incorporated into every league. I like the idea of no drivers championship as well.

I like the idea of team racing, you should definitely go with this.

I've thought about adding this series to a league I host. But more along the lines of a head to head, bracket style. winner advances. think ncaa bracket. anyway if you're interested in racing with guys on a weekly basis check out my signature for league info.👍

Glad to see a good amount of people are interested. Just a few points to put out there.

- This event/series will take place mid-end of march (after exams are all done), just so people will have more free time.

- I don't know if people are interested in a league where points are involved or just a casual racing club, so just let me know which one you would like.

- I will be making a new thread for this event in about a week or two once things get settled for me.

I want points, but for it to be a club too... so like, we do seasons within the club for members only.

Back