Hondakid86's GT3 Frequently Asked Questions - Look here before you ask!

• Thread starter AltF8
  • 22 comments

AltF8

Staff Emeritus
alteffeight
AltF8
Since I have permission from Hondakid86's incredibly detailed GT3 FAQ, I'm going to post a link to it here.

Hondakid86's Frequently Asked Questions

Please check this FAQ before you ask a question. 98% of your questions can be answered by this FAQ.

If, for some reason, the FAQ does not answer your question, try Searching for your question. Since this board is visited by thousands of people per day, chances are someone has already asked your question, and you'll be able to find a topic that has just what you are looking for.

Also, if you have any problems or questions that you feel need directed to the operators of this board, please feel free to contact Jordan (the Administrator and Webmaster), or myself.

Good luck, and welcome to the GTPlanet.net Forums! Enjoy your stay!

Hey, thanks Alt, I was just getting ready to email him today about using the FAQ here. :)

Yeah, if you want to get permission to post it here in its entirety, that would be good.

dang man WTF...2 stuf were wrong..i think he stated that u couldnt do racing modifications...wheter he was talking about racing painted or not not sure, but the 1 think that he said that was wrong was about prize cars..he stated that you can only have 1 of each..and i know as well as everyone else that that isnt true.......

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
dang man WTF...2 stuf were wrong..i think he stated that u couldnt do racing modifications...wheter he was talking about racing painted or not not sure, but the 1 think that he said that was wrong was about prize cars..he stated that you can only have 1 of each..and i know as well as everyone else that that isnt true.......

Yeah, unfortunately, he hasn't updated the FAQ in quite some time.

Doesn't posting a link to someone else's FAQ kind of take away from your own discussion board? I mean, sure it's helpful, but maybe that's what users come here for.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Doesn't posting a link to someone else's FAQ kind of take away from your own discussion board? I mean, sure it's helpful, but maybe that's what users come here for.

~LoudMusic

The key is permission. I have permission from HondaKid86 to post his FAQ on my website, not this one. I figured a link was the next best thing.

Well, what I'm getting at is why send people to another guy's website when you could just answer their questions here, and have nothing to do with him?

~LoudMusic

Well, what I'm getting at is why send people to another guy's website when you could just answer their questions here, and have nothing to do with him?

~LoudMusic
Well, you see, that is AltF8's website, and I am hosting his forums here at GTPlanet for him, in exchange for a link back and a potential new member. It's a unique partnership, and one that I think works very well. Therefore, I really don't mind him linking to this.

~LoudMusic

WHY you ask..well because the newbies keep on coming and asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!! thats why :D

A potential new member... hehe. Cute :)

Yeah, the FAQ is kinda archaic now, but it's got useful info.

I've decided to stick to Tenative Pre-Release (TPR) FAQs from now on... you guys should enjoy my GTC document whenever Jordan ups the character limit :D

I've got a question. I've heard on various sites and threads a few years ago that that the i.Link Battle Mode could still be played online. Is this true?

Hey all,

Sorry to bump an old thread but since this is/was the place to ask F.A.Q's was wondering if I could have some help; I have been desperate for a while now to play GT3 NTSC but am PAL, is swap magic a good buy as I don't/can't have my ps2 modded as I don't want to, tried installing FMCB but typically my armax disc doesn't have media player.

I have made various saved games for gt3 such as supplement saves with all cars/colours and also perfect starts to the game (more to come, with/out 10m credits) am sorry if this is the wrong place I didn't want to make a new thread and maybe get that wrong...

I have tried emulation but my pc is just slightly too slow seems everything is stacked so I don't play the American release, no media player, pc just too slow... cant convert an American save coz for some reason my armax doesn't pick up mey memory pen, I'm sure you can all understand the frustration.

Thanks again :)

Hey all,

Sorry to bump an old thread but since this is/was the place to ask F.A.Q's was wondering if I could have some help; I have been desperate for a while now to play GT3 NTSC but am PAL, is swap magic a good buy as I don't/can't have my ps2 modded as I don't want to, tried installing FMCB but typically my armax disc doesn't have media player.

I have made various saved games for gt3 such as supplement saves with all cars/colours and also perfect starts to the game (more to come, with/out 10m credits) am sorry if this is the wrong place I didn't want to make a new thread and maybe get that wrong...

I have tried emulation but my pc is just slightly too slow seems everything is stacked so I don't play the American release, no media player, pc just too slow... cant convert an American save coz for some reason my armax doesn't pick up mey memory pen, I'm sure you can all understand the frustration.

Thanks again :)

Swap magic is the best solution. I remember when I first got it about a decade ago, I had a library of games. Still more fun than I had on the PS3.

Back