Premium
United States
Sturgis, MI
GTP_ty00123
1994 Cizeta-Moroder V16T

cizeta_v16t_img01.jpg

cizetamoroderv16t.jpg

Engine:

Transversely mounted 16 cyllinder, 64 valves in a V90° angle. Light alloy with aluminum coated liners, 10° forward tilt; 8 over head camshafts, 2 crankshafts; Electronic injection system. Dry sump lubrication; Piston displacement 365.81c.i;

Maximum horsepower: 560HP @ 7000RPM
Maximum torque: 398 ft. lbs. @ 4500RPM

GEARBOX:

5 speed, synchronized with central control lever; segment self locking differential incorporated into gear box.

CHASSIS:

Tubular in chromium/molybdenum steel with aluminum bodywork; suspension is independent front and rear by transverse links of unequal lenght, variable-flexibility helical spring, double pair of Koni rear dampers; adjustable, in board equalizers.

OTHER:

Brakes are Brembo ventilated hydraulic disk brakes, front and rear, 13" diameter with vacuum srvo-assisted unit. Tires are radial tubeless Pirelli P Zero 245/40 ZR17 with OZ rims 9"x17" front; Pirelli P Zero 335/35 ZR17 on OZ rims 13"x17" rear.

GENERAL:

Wheelbase = 105.9"
Length = 174.9"
Width = 81"
Curb weight = 3560 lbs
Boot capacity = 8.88 cu. Ft
Twin fuel tanks = 23.8 gallons

PERFORMANCE:

0-60 MPH = 4.4 sec.,

Top Speed = over 190 MPH

The Cizeta-Moroder V16T featured a technically advanced sixteen cylinder engine made up of two coupled V8s sharing a single block. Styled by Marcello Gandini, the body was strikingly similar to the later Lamborghini Diablo's as Gandini first proposed the design to the then Chrysler-owned Lamborghini, which altered the concept significantly. Gandini then brought the original Diablo design to Cizeta. The prototype was the only car to carry the "Cizeta-Moroder" badge, as Giorgio Moroder pulled out of the Cizeta project in 1990. The prototype remains with Giorgio Moroder to this day.​

The fact that apart from petrolheads nobody will know what it is makes it sort of uncool, but it has a V16, so it got a cool from me. 👍

It looks like someone took a crashed Esprit, 512TR, and Countach and cobbled them together in a shed to make 1 car that works.

Seriously uncool then...even more uncool now.

Uncool, I don't like it at all.

Not to mention the awful rear end...

The styling's not the sexiest I've seen, but the V16 in the back makes Meh, and the 800hp screamer I made in GT5 just pushes it to Cool.

Uncool, an obscure super car with design cues from the Diablo and Testarossa which is fails at making look good. Plus you would look like a colossal dork driving it.

Cool, a bit dated styling and the bad turning and braking I experienced in GT4 keep it from being Sub-Zero. Strong points: engine sound, looks from certain angles, red color.

meh, bordering on uncool, primarily due to it being so obscure that if you havent' played GT4 or GT5, you haven't heard of it.

A pretty girl walks up to you and asks:
Girl: "What car are you driving?"
You: "It's a Cizeta-Moroder V16T"
Girl: "What is that?"
You: "It's some obscure super car from the early 90s that tried to incorporate the designs of Ferrari and Lamborghini together. Plus it's got a 16 cylinder engine!"
Girl's eyes glazes over: "Well, whatever it is, it is hideous."

Uncool.

Uncool, an obscure super car with design cues from the Diablo and Testarossa which is fails at making look good. Plus you would look like a colossal dork driving it.

The Cizeta came first, then the Diablo...

precisely for all of the reasons mentioned above that makes this thing uncool (obscure, 90s styling, impossibly impractical, etc) this is as sub-zero as any car will get. It's just so absurd and obscure it's freaking cool.

I mean, EIGHT camshafts!!!

"Oh wow, look at that car!"

"Yeah, that's my car."

"OMG. Is that a Lamborghini?"

"No, it's a Cizeta."

"Oh....I thought it was a Lamborghini."

Uncool.

This thing is Sub Zero if you step out of it like Ric Flair. Otherwise, ew.

looks like a Diablo with a widebody
Erm...

The Cizeta came first, then the Diablo...
Exactly.

I think it's sub-zero. Let's remember it's a 20-year-old supercar, I think the design is great (even now, even with all the ugly bits - that's what makes it awesome), and that will turns the heads of anyone within the same continent when the engine's on.

For anyone that knows the car, you arrive driving one of these and you're a semi-God. For those that don't know it, you're still their new best friend. :D

Plus, it's ultra-ultra-ultra-rare. 👍

A pretty girl walks up to you and asks:
Girl: "What car are you driving?"
You: "It's a Cizeta-Moroder V16T"
Girl: "What is that?"
You: "It's some obscure super car from the early 90s that tried to incorporate the designs of Ferrari and Lamborghini together. Plus it's got a 16 cylinder engine!"
Girl's eyes glazes over: "Your zipper is undone."

Uncool.

fixed

I've done a twenty minute Powerpoint presentation with my zipper undone after going to the toilet and forgetting to close it. Then walked my way home through populated roads and finally when I arrived home I saw my zipper undone. I don't recall anyone glazing. Nope.

AlexGTV
I've done a twenty minute Powerpoint presentation with my zipper undone after going to the toilet and forgetting to close it. Then walked my way home through populated roads and finally when I arrived home I saw my zipper undone. I don't recall anyone glazing. Nope.

What does that have to do with the car?

This car ets a Sub-Zero from me. The late 80's-Early 90's were a wild time for Supercar design and I feel that nothing will come as close to capturing the sheer lunacy of the Cizeta-Moroder V16T...

I absolutely love this car. It's mad, it's manic, it's stupid.

Unfortunately, it looks like one of any twenty two thousand Fiero-based Diablo clones.

And not one of the good ones. One of those where they got the kit bits mixed up.

Sorry. Seriously Uncool.

Back