How to report a bad trader?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBlueDevils4
  • 5 comments
  • 851 views
Messages
302
Messages
GoBlueDevils4
I need to report this guy IzEEEk who scammed me out of a white X1. Do I need to contact a mod to get this guy banned from GTP as I saw he's done the same to others as they posted visitor messages and he simply deletes them but I can see he continues to try and trade with others and I'm simply want to prevent fellow GTPlanet uses from having to deal with this guy.
 
Lol he tried same thing with me, but I had full slots :p.

Are you sure there wasn't clashes, because I'm very disorganised and I forget if theres any clashes.

I always catch up on trades though, and normally recuperate the hassle caused with free cars etc.
 
Ok I've read this and it just seems like the mods are simply content with allowing these scammers to do as they please on these forums. Sure we enter into trades at our own risk, but when there are multiple accusations against one person they should be banned from using GTPlanet. It's really quite sad that the mods here do not take this issue seriously.

And no, I added him again on psn with a message letting him know that he still owes me the X1 and he simply declined it, then I posted on his profile what he did and he simply deleted it so that no one will know what he is up to.
 
Yh he probably is (but not sure(don't wan't to get banned)), because a person with a legitimate reason for sending a car late would respond instantly. And agree he should be banned if he's found to be a repeat abuser.
 
Last edited:
Yes when I got on GTPlanet, another user had left a visitor message on his profile saying he also scammed him out of his X1 but I guess IzEEEk just deleted it so nobody can see his negative feedback
 
Back