- 91
- KILLER551
Hey guys, trying to get some Rep, im level 40 b-spec with every X1 from friends and what not. I don't really want any crazy trade just something reasonable, post in the thread what you have to offer, well thats all 
Forgot to say I have a few accounts I can trade on daily.
My Garage: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174023
Slot 1 (Open 6:30 am EasternTime 2/6/11)
----------------------------------------------
White
Matte Black
Matte Blue
S Vettle
Carbon
Light Purple
Orange
Red
Yellow
Sliver
Slot 2
-------------------------------------------
All X1s
Slot 3 (open 9 am EasternTime 2/5/11)
-------------------------------------------
All X1s
ALL HAVE 0 MILES ON THEM!!!
Forgot to say I have a few accounts I can trade on daily.
My Garage: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174023
Slot 1 (Open 6:30 am EasternTime 2/6/11)
----------------------------------------------
White
Matte Black
Matte Blue
S Vettle
Carbon
Light Purple
Orange
Red
Yellow
Sliver
Slot 2
-------------------------------------------
All X1s
Slot 3 (open 9 am EasternTime 2/5/11)
-------------------------------------------
All X1s
ALL HAVE 0 MILES ON THEM!!!
Last edited: