Peugeot 908 - HDi FAP team Peugeot total 10 or Audi R10

  • Thread starter Thread starter mohammad
  • 9 comments
  • 1,591 views
Messages
468
Iran
Tehran
Messages
smjbj
I Have Almost All the mattes & the silver chrome paint chip , i can give 5 chips of whatever you want for 1 car

i Also have :

Ferrari F2007 - 0 Mile

Redbull X2010 S.Vettel - 0 Mile

Jaguar Xj13 Race Car 0 Mile [ Painted in Matte Pink ]

& 1000KM Ticket



Wanted :

Peugeot 908 - HDi FAP team Peugeot total 10 - 0 mile
 
Last edited:
mohammad
I Have Almost All the mattes & the silver chrome paint chip , i can give 5 chips of whatever you want for 1 car

i Also have :

Ferrari F2007 - 0 Mile

Redbull X2010 S.Vettel - 0 Mile

Jaguar Xj13 Race Car 0 Mile [ Painted in Matte Pink ]

& 1000KM Ticket

My Wanted List in order:

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car - 0 mile

Peugeot 980 - HDi FAP team Peugeot total 10 - 0 mile

Mazda 787B Race Car - 0 mile

Hey I have a Ferrari P4 will trade for Ferrari F2007
 
BUMP!!!! , i now just need the 908 since somebody offered a P4
 
I have the 908 but cant trade until the 16th, for your ticket 1000?
 
well pm if u dont get one and become interested.
 
I can trade the 908 in 15 mins or so, what other cars do you have?
 
I can trade the 908 in 15 mins or so, what other cars do you have?

just these for trade ...sorry mate
i got paints too if u are interested
 
BUMP
Really need this before the reset guys...make offers

changed the subject , i need Audi R10 too..

sorry for the double post
 
Back