Automatic Remote Racing Club

• Thread starter Sederholm
  • 5 comments
Sederholm
Here's an idea!

1. Download this bot.
  2. Register a new account for hosting races.
  3. Add your real account as a friend.
  4. Post the account name in this thread and let people add your bot-account to their friends.
  5. Use the bot to race on your bot account.

• You don't risk losing your real PSN account.
    (Either from someone stealing your password or from Sony suspending it because of abuse)
  • You can now race with 6 drivers instead of just one.
  • Other users can fill in the remaining 9 slots.
Everyone profits!
Questions?

Last edited:
Sederholm
Here's an idea!

[*]Download this bot.
[*]Register a new account for hosting races.
[*]Add your real account as a friend.
[*]Post the account name in this thread and let people add your bot-account to their friends.
[*]Use the bot to race on your bot account.

[*]You don't risk losing your real PSN account.
[*]You can now race with 6 drivers instead of just one.
[*]Other users can fill in the remaining 9 slots.

Everyone profits!
Questions?

Yeah, why the need to not use your main account & share the love with your current friends. The automated widget is very basic coding which many have decompiled & confirmed the information entered goes directly to the login page.

If you really are that worried then just change your psn password before using the bot then change it back to your regular password after you've finished with the bot. Rinse repeat as & when you want to use the bot.

@Blue2moro

I'm not sure how account stealing works but if you change your password and the account is stolen I presume you won't be able to change back your password?

I'm not saying that the author of the bot has malicious intent, but that doesn't mean it can't be exploited by someone else.

However, aside from this there is a clear advantage to using a special bot account that I already mentioned in the original post:
Pressumably you will want the cash in your main account but if you race with your main account you will only be able to enter one driver. If you add your main account as a friend to a bot account you can make six times the money by entering all of your B-spec drivers.

I already started something exactly like this 3 days ago :) I've just got enough friends added to fill close to a 16-race field every single time, but not any more to ensure all my drivers are used every race.

I already started something exactly like this 3 days ago :) I've just got enough friends added to fill close to a 16-race field every single time, but not any more to ensure all my drivers are used every race.

Alright. It would be a good idea if the bot always selected your drivers and then filled in the rest of the slots at random. This way more people would profit.

Here's an idea!

1. Download this bot.
  2. Register a new account for hosting races.
  3. Add your real account as a friend.
  4. Post the account name in this thread and let people add your bot-account to their friends.
  5. Use the bot to race on your bot account.

• You don't risk losing your real PSN account.
    (Either from someone stealing your password or from Sony suspending it because of abuse)
  • You can now race with 6 drivers instead of just one.
  • Other users can fill in the remaining 9 slots.
Everyone profits!
Questions?

Could you explain in more detail please? I just made a new bot account but don't understand how to use the drivers. In which account you create the drivers? Thank you

Back