No play week thread cancelled

  • Thread starter Thread starter KrazyM82
  • 8 comments
  • 884 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
198
Messages
KrazyM82
This is the question I asked TB who cancelled my thread in a PM.


"Is there any reason for the closing of my thread or is it just an abuse of power?"

and another question, how does one accidentally close a thread?; indicated by by his comment "oops" as he cancelled it.
 
He closed your thread because it wasn't going anywhere. Don't dig a hole and bury yourself.
 
...Pretty sure the "oops" was him allowing the thread to run as long as it did.

Just sayin'.
 
He closed your thread because it wasn't going anywhere. Don't dig a hole and bury yourself.

You would figure an explanation would be in order. Right?
 
You started a thread, it was going nowhere, I closed it, you sent me a PM and before I even had a chance to respond to it you start another thread about why the first was closed in the wrong section. Got all that right, did I?

A forum is for discussion. There was no discussion going on in that thread, only arguing. As such, locked. Like it's little brother here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back