Race cars 0km/0switches / 5 gold chromes / Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter rei348
  • 14 comments
  • 1,049 views
Messages
138
I'm looking for (0km/0switches):

Subaru Impreza Super Touring (priority for them)
- white
- black
S2000 LM race car
- black/purple
Integra touring car
- blue
- red

I'm also looking for the following tickets:
PP5
PP9
PP12
PP21
RALLY BASE CAR
RALLY CAR
HISTORIC RALLY CAR
NASCAR
MODERN MUSCLE
MUSCLE CAR CLASSIC


I can offer (where not specify they are 0km):
Ticket PP17
Ticket PP24
Ticket 1000
Ticket bday '67 '92 '00 '01
5 gold chrome chips
Subaru Impreza
- red/copper
- silver
S2000 LM race car
- black/red
- black/blue (UCD)
Integra touring car
- gold (UCD)
Renault Clio Trophy '00
#22 yellow
Renault Lutecia Clio Trophy '00
#66 white
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
#11 orange
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car´00
#14 yellow
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car´03
#63 red

I'll be able to send today in 10 hours, PM me if interested
 
Last edited:
what kind of impreza are you looking for?
 
Subaru impreza super touring car.
Now I update the post ;)
 
You only want 0miles / 0 switches? Because I have bought a black / purple (pink) s2000LM last week but it has miles on it obviously.
 
Ok, it's fine.
Add Reiner348, what do you want for it? I'll be able to trade in about 4 hours
 
uhm I would like an 1000 ticket please. I can send the car on the 7th of march because of other trades. If this is ok i'll add the trade to my schedule in my thread.
 
mm... No thanks. I don't plan trades for so long terms... I'll forget them for sure :) and prrobably I'll be able to set 2 trades in the same day, giving troubles to other players. Youo can try to call me on 7th ;)
 
mmm I'll switch my trading schedule and trade with you tonight? I really want the ticket and the trade tonight is with my bro so he won't mind.
 
Maybe I just found a ticket21 with another guy, I'm waiting his answer... I'll let you know in 10 minutes
 
Maybe I just found a ticket21 with another guy, I'm waiting his answer... I'll let you know in 10 minutes

Do you know yet?
 
My lvl 9 ticket for your bday '67 ticket? :)
 
i have s2000 lm race car black/purple for ticket bday 67. But i can send car after reset.
 
i got a S2000 RACE CAR SUPER FAST AND COMPLEATLY UPGRADED
LOOKING FOR 2 GOLD CROMES
 
hi!

I got the white Impreza 0/0/0 would like the S2000 red with 0mi.

thanks!
 
Back