Fuel aspiration Turbo intercooled
Fuel delivery Multi-Point Injection
Driven wheels Rear Wheel Drive
Number of gears 6
Transmission type Manual
Fuel tank capacity (litres) 68

Costs
List price AUD$66,590​

I dig the black eyeliner thing its got going on, Australian cars FTW! Cool.

Any time I see a person driving an Aussie performance car they are making a fool of themselves in some way. So this gets a seriously uncool from me.

Looks like someone took a Focus and threw a Luchador's mask on the front end.

The looks, to me, rate only a low 'meh'. The engine seems interesting though...then again, four doors. Then again...performance car. But those looks...

I can't give it anything but a meh. Maybe if the design (body, not front end) had a bit more character?

Australian car, instant coolness. Since it does not have anything really special other than its awesomeness I'll leave it at cool

Turbo inline six, that isn't shared with anyone else around the world, that's in a car that's not shared with anyone else around the world....

Share the love, guys. Until then....uncool. >:

Sub freaking Zero. I'm judging the car and not the owners because let's face it every car in history has been owned by an ass at some point.

This is one overseas Ford I would love to see here.

Odd front end that looks like it belongs on Lady Gaga, along with a boring sedan shape and a name that fits more on a fighter jet than a Ford. Unless you pop the hood and explain what it has, which takes away all cool, it won't get you laid in this country.

Uncool.

It looks like a Mondeo that's been borrowed by the sales rep's 17 year old son and taken to Halfords. In fact isn't that Halfords orange?

The problem is that in the UK at least, working class performance vehicles are all driven by tyre fitters and FLT drivers, no one cool would ever drive that car.

I voted 'Meh' on this one. It would've been cool if it didn't look like a repmobile with tacky bits stuck on.

Back