BMW M3 GTS Color?

• Thread starter 1KNm)
  • 78 comments
Miizzoo
banned*
I just finished the M3 GTS replica, performance and by looks.

5526999652_5bf4522e30_z.jpg

If you want to make it your self then buy following:

- BMW M3 07'

- MONACO ORANGE paint (by buying Vette 69' in dealership)

- Buy the first BBS wheels in wheelshop. and paint them (solid) BLACK

- Buy front and rear spoiler (A).

- Weight reduction stage 1 and 2.

- buy rigidity improvement/chassis reinforcement (Credit goes to m176 for the tip !)

- Then give ballast to the cars weight until the car has 1530 kg which is the GTS official weight.

- Engine stage 1.

- Sports Air filter (some sources say the car has 444bhp, others than BMWs official specs so if you like, remove this part to get 444bhp)

- Sports exhaust

this will give the car exact 450 bhp which is the GTS official power output. if you do the Oil Change.

Then buy:

- double clutch

- sports flywheel

- full suspension,

Set it to

-8, -5
7,7;10,6

alignment

1,0;0,5
0,00;0,20 (try 0,00 if you like and adjust by taste.)

EDIT*** - BUY LSD

set it to:

35 (or 40)

For references:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318714

Last edited:
the closest one ive found is

Chevvy Camaro Z28 69'

Paint: Hugger Orange

if anyone finds a better one Please submit it!

the closest one ive found is

Chevvy Camaro Z28 69'

Paint: Hugger Orange

if anyone finds a better one Please submit it!

The Vette Convertible 69' has Monaco Orange, its eaven closer to it!

I can't check right now but i'm pretty sure Atomic Orange is very close to that color. I forgot if I bought a car to get it though.

The McLarens don't give a paint chip so don't bother with those.

Offhand, the Audi TT has a couple orange shades between Mk 1 and Mk 2. It doesn't look quite the same though.

if you want to make it your self then buy following:

- BMW M3 07'

- Weight reduction stage 1 and 2. Then give ballast to the cars weight until the car has 1530 kg which is the GTS official weight.

- Engine stage 1.

- Sports Air filter

- Sports exhaust

this will give the car exact 450 bhp which is the GTS official power output. if you do the Oil Change.

Then buy:

- double clutch

- sports flywheel

- full suspension,

Set it to

-8, -5
7,7;10,6

alignment

1,0;0,5

EDIT*** - BUY LSD

set it to:

35 (or 40)

For references:

Last edited:
Might be too metallic but I've always painted my M3's in Chrome orange from a Lotus Elise,

Other than that I would say as the others, Mclaren F1

Great job on the setup from the specs. It would be awesome if makers like BMW would ask Polyphony to have DLC for new cars like this so we could test drive new models when they are released. Great promo for GT5 and the Automakers...
Thanks for posting the specs and your setups!!!

i agree. im kinda annoyed sitting and waiting. Not that im upset with the current lineup, just that i wish PD could give (many of) them a premium treatment :indiff: for instance the Supra, Spyker, Countach, XFR, Veyron, BMW 330, Sl65, S4, RS4, RS6, all the RUFs.

But a buyable DLC would be greatly appreciated since an update like this (from M3 - M3 GTS) would be a minor one for PD to consider, yet interesting to buy!!!

ps. ive run a few laps on the Nordschliefe, ive decided that the fron camber should be set to 1.0 for more traction for entering corners in high speeds.

I have forgotten to post LSD settings, if you like feel free to set it up:

35(or40)

Thanks for the help guys hope you enjoyed it! 👍

Great job on the setup from the specs. It would be awesome if makers like BMW would ask Polyphony to have DLC for new cars like this so we could test drive new models when they are released. Great promo for GT5 and the Automakers...
Thanks for posting the specs and your setups!!!

thanks! 👍 i read that the cooling system and oil cooling was lifted hence the minor Engine stage 1 upgrade :) Hope you liked it!

- BMW M3 07'

- Weight reduction stage 1 and 2. Then give ballast to the cars weight until the car has 1530 kg which is the GTS official weight.

- Engine stage 1.

- Sports Air filter

- Sports exhaust

Then buy:

- double clutch

- sports flywheel

- full suspension,

Set it to

-8, -5
7,7;10,6

alignment

1,2;0,5

EDIT*** - BUY LSD

set it to:

35 (or 40)

For references:

sweeeet.

1KNm)

- BMW M3 07'

- Engine stage 1.

- Sports Air filter

- Sports exhaust

Then buy:

- double clutch

- sports flywheel

- full suspension,

Set it to

-8, -5
7,7;10,6

alignment

1,2;0,5

EDIT*** - BUY LSD

set it to:

35 (or 40)

For references:

Bloody Amazing !!
I admit I wouldn't have the patience to do this so thanks !
Guessing I'm one of the many who went away and did this !! If you can do this on any other models I'd love to know and would appreciate the work put in !!

Again, thanks !!

Great job and thank you for that information. Why don't you buy the Fully Customizable Transmission and match up the gear ratios as well.

Here are the gear ratios according to your source.

Gear 1 = 4.780
Gear 2 = 3.056
Gear 3 = 2.153
Gear 4 = 1.678
Gear 5 = 1.390
Gear 6 = 1.203
Gear 7 = 1.000

Final Drive = 3.154

I just noticed that it is 7 gears so that might be a problem. My PS3 has the YLOD so I can't check. Sorry.

Great job and thank you for that information. Why don't you buy the Fully Customizable Transmission and match up the gear ratios as well.

Gear 1 = 4.780
Gear 2 = 3.056
Gear 3 = 2.153
Gear 4 = 1.678
Gear 5 = 1.390
Gear 6 = 1.203
Gear 7 = 1.000

Final Drive = 3.154

I just noticed that it is 7 gears so that might be a problem. My PS3 has the YLOD so I can't check. Sorry.

The M3 Coupe '07 has 7 gears - yet, it isn't possible to use the exact numbers in GT5, sadly. Thanks to the both of you! 👍

Oh and pretty cool picture in your signature. Such pictures always remind me of being at home and seeing the BMW towers the very first time as a child, strangely. :D

Last edited:
Bloody Amazing !!
I admit I wouldn't have the patience to do this so thanks !
Guessing I'm one of the many who went away and did this !! If you can do this on any other models I'd love to know and would appreciate the work put in !!

Again, thanks !!

No prob! hehe idk, ill see what I can do. For now this is it. I like the GTS to be in the game, so the best way is to share it with you guys.

PS. Use the Sports soft tires, change the front camber to 1.0 (earlier 1.2) and go for a ride at Nordschliefe and tell me how it did :D

Gear 1 = 4.780
Gear 2 = 3.056
Gear 3 = 2.153
Gear 4 = 1.678
Gear 5 = 1.390
Gear 6 = 1.203
Gear 7 = 1.000

Final Drive = 3.154

Thanks! Yea I noticed, kinda sucks!! that would be perfect. I did a lap on SS7 (no seriously, a lap :dopey: ) it did 305 kmh, which is the official top speed :) hope PD updates this and let it have all 7..

Thanks! Yea I noticed, kinda sucks!! that would be perfect. I did a lap on SS7 (no seriously, a lap :dopey: ) it did 305 kmh, which is the official top speed :) hope PD updates this and let it have all 7..

I was going to post that Monaco orange it's the paint that you were looking for, but you already found it. Instead, i'll leave this:

1.- Buy the FC Transmission.
2.- Set the final to 3.154.
3.- Set Max Speed to 310 Km/h (192 mph) (If it's already at 310 Km/h, change it to another one and again to 310 Km/h)
4.- Set the individual ratios:
  • Gear 1 = 4.780
  • Gear 2 = 3.056
  • Gear 3 = 2.153
  • Gear 4 = 1.678
  • Gear 5 = 1.390
  • Gear 6 = 1.203
5.- Enjoy the ride!

To make it a 500PP car for online racing, i made a version that only has: Weight Reduction Stage 1 (+ ballast set to 41 Kg), second exhaust upgrade, and the rear aero set to 5.

I was going to post that Monaco orange it's the paint that you were looking for, but you already found it. Instead, i'll leave this:

1.- Buy the FC Transmission.
2.- Set the final to 3.154.
3.- Set Max Speed to 310 Km/h (192 mph) (If it's already at 310 Km/h, change it to another one and again to 310 Km/h)
4.- Set the individual ratios:
  • Gear 1 = 4.780
  • Gear 2 = 3.056
  • Gear 3 = 2.153
  • Gear 4 = 1.678
  • Gear 5 = 1.390
  • Gear 6 = 1.203
5.- Enjoy the ride!

To make it a 500PP car for online racing, i made a version that only has: Weight Reduction Stage 1 (+ ballast set to 41 Kg), second exhaust upgrade, and the rear aero set to 5.

Thanks for the FCT tip, Im going to leave it stock since it comes with BMWs DKG 7 as the M3.

I wanted this car to be a real replica, therefor im not going to add the FCT.

Hope you helped someone here ! 👍

Same could be done to match BMWs new 1 series M model. Unfortunately we cannot add the widebody kit :)

I like the 1 series a lot more in GT5, mainly because of the much better engine and exhaust sound (the M3 is too high pitched). With the right setup its also a blessing to handle, totally neutral, excellent traction at corner exits. Since it is lighter, at online 500PP races it usually beats any M3 lowered to 500.

I made me one too. It handles great on the Ring, very agressive steering and a dominant but tame tail. It's crazy to say it, but when you shift early it feels pretty slow... at 1500 Kilos it's not really a sporty car. Amazing since IRL the GTS is about as sporty as BMW gets and then some. Maybe I am just 2 used to driving my 350Kw 135 ;)

Wow! Love this car. Never really drove it much since GT5Prologue, but I now love it. Very easy handling, very neutral with just enough play. I have been practicing Nurburing and Suzuka as I like both these tracks. I havent tried the Nordschleiffe yet.
I ran the same setup except I already had the ECU on and havent done an oil change yet. I am sitting at 446 HP and managed 305 KPH on a practice run on SSR7. I havent added the FC Transmission yet. Would you recommend it? It kinda sucks being stuck with 6 speeds.
I havent tried the 1 series in GT5 yet. I really like the M5 sedan as well. I was doing some comparisons with Mercedes and the BMW is way more stable and fun to drive at the same time. I actually enjoy drifting in a corner a bit with this one!

Thanks again for the posts. I will keep you updated.

p.s. havent added that wing yet because its not removable, but I may add it yet. Any a-spec recommended races for a challenge? German cars only?

Back