How in the world do you do this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Antonisbob
  • 18 comments
  • 2,207 views
Messages
2,583
Canada
Kelowna, Canada
Messages
Antonisbob
Messages
No...

It's hilarious!
 
Camber settings and height, there is already a thread I believe...
 
Awesome! I wanna know how to do that, that's wicked!
 
Camber settings and height, there is already a thread I believe...

I tried a search but nothing came up.. hmm...
 
That looks cool and all but I'll just stick to watching others do it.
 
does anyone know the name of the previous thread with the suspension settings?
 
I tried a search but nothing came up.. hmm...

There is a thread on it somewhere. I set it up as was described in that thread for my 5 year old grandson to fool around with. What a hoot.:)

As mentioned a few posts up, ride height at maximum, camber front and rear around 9.0 and all suspension FULLY stiff.

Hope that helps.
 
Skid recovery force has got to be on for that... am I right??
 
Ok, tried this out, had some major fun. SRF does need to be on. Also (on the Pikes Peak Quattro) you will need an LSD for it to work right.

But one thing irks me... it's not possible online! There is some kind of Star Wars like force that glues you to the ground and prevents any kind of roll-overs. I think it's time for a petition! I see no reason for multiplayer physics to be that much different......
 
Here's the quote from the OP:

After much racing and grinding through GT5, I thought it was time to have some fun. This is my two wheel tune for the audi quattro suv. Watch the video then give it a try yourself.

Lightweight Stage 3
Soft Racing Tires
Fully adjustable suspension, Ride Height +85, all suspension fully stiff
Roll bars:1
Camber: -9
LSD

2 Wheel Driving
 
Here's the quote from the OP:

After much racing and grinding through GT5, I thought it was time to have some fun. This is my two wheel tune for the audi quattro suv. Watch the video then give it a try yourself.

Lightweight Stage 3
Soft Racing Tires
Fully adjustable suspension, Ride Height +85, all suspension fully stiff
Roll bars:1
Camber: -9
LSD

2 Wheel Driving

How do you set camber to -9?
 
I didn't read the other thread but maxing out the camber and ride height does some very funny things. I always totally jack up tuning settings with cars and then drive them to see how the extremes affect the car, it helps give you an idea of how different tunings affect the cars behavior and you can understand tunes and driving behavior better.

Max out your suspension and camber and your car feels like a skateboard.
 
It does say negative in the setting heading. Something like "Camber (-)".
 
Back