NO Museum Card Needed THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

christara321

Computer never sleeps
Premium
England
Halifax, England
christara321
Has the title suggest its, NO MUSEUM CARD NEEDED.
Merc #122

Its that simple really, I have a couple of paints left to trade as of now in exchange for some museum cards.
Plus if you need any more paints I could do a few more after reset?
You can check my signature for the "rare" paints your after.
So happy trading every one. 👍

Take care and chat soon.
bye for now.:)

Trade slot 08/04/2011 Successfully Traded with delta-assassin-
Trade slot 09/04/2011 Successfully Traded with ralo
Trade slot 10/04/2011 Successfully Traded with Mooreskii
Trade slot 11/04/2011 Successfully Traded with Callumfromleeds
Trade slot 12/04/2011 Successfully Traded with mjm_98
Trade slot 13/04/2011 Successfully Traded with classicrockking
Trade slot 14/04/2011 Successfully Traded with Khaine_UK
Trade slot 15/04/2011 Successfully Traded with willy723
Trade slot 16/04/2011 Successfully Traded with willy723
Trade slot 17/04/2011 Successfully Traded with willy723
Trade slot 18/04/2011 Successfully Traded with willy723
Trade slot 19/04/2011 Successfully Traded with willy723
Trade slot 20/04/2011 Successfully Traded with tomhart9
Trade slot 21/04/2011 Successfully Traded with willy723
Trade slot 22/04/2011 TO 14/05/2011 CANCELED DUE TO PSN OUTAGE
Trade slot 15/05/2011 Successfully SENT ITEMS to willy723
Trade slot 16/05/2011 Successfully SENT ITEMS to willy723 Nothing recieved from willy723
Trade slot 17/05/2011 Successfully SENT ITEMS to willy723 Nothing recieved from willy723
Trade slot 18/05/2011 Successfully SENT FREEBIES TO zedfonsie AND elnino89
Trade slot 19/05/2011 Successfully SENT ITEMS to willy723 Nothing recieved from willy723
Trade slot 20/05/2011 Successfully SENT ITEMS to willy723 Nothing recieved from willy723
Trade slot 21/05/2011 PENDING willy723 Cancelled SENDING never got back in touch after PSN outage.
Trade slot 22/05/2011 PENDING willy723 Cancelled SENDING never got back in touch after PSN outage

Also added STIG_RS6 with his very kind offer to send me 5 a day till am full up. thank you.
Also a big thankyou to Igwyana who has been ramdomly sending me Museum Crads.

Please do not PM in first instance. Post on this thread?

Last edited:
I've never looked at my museum cards so I don't know wich ones I have (although I should have quite a few) I'm in a remote race now but I'll check after it

I've never looked at my museum cards so I don't know wich ones I have (although I should have quite a few) I'm in a remote race now but I'll check after it

Thanks mate any will be appreciated.👍
Take care and chat soon.

Parts and paints sent today.👍
Have a good one, chat you soon.

i have quite many museem cards, im not @ the ps3 right now so i cant check, but i think i have some you don't have :) will trade for matte brown, the matte AMG paint you get form the SLS and 3 racing soft tires :) can trade right now :)

I have quite many museum cards, I,m not @ the ps3 right now so I cant check, but I think I have some you don't have :) will trade for matte brown, the matte AMG paint you get form the SLS and 3 racing soft tires :) can trade right now :)

Am really sorry I have just traded No more than ten minutes ago but if you want just add me and you will be my next trade at reset. UK 1 am. so that,s 9 hours away.
And yes the deal is fine with me. if its OK with you?
I,ll sort you the paints your after plus extra to a total of 5, plus 5 parts, which shall include Soft tires?
Chat soon

I'll check for some museum cards for you for sure;)

Cheers mate that I,ll be great. my first slot looks like its for ralo.
Fist come first serve I guess.
But I will get a trade list open in OP, so people know where they stand.
Thanks GTshadowking.

Cheers mate that I,ll be great. my first slot looks like its for ralo.
Fist come first serve I guess.
But I will get a trade list open in OP, so people know where they stand.
Thanks GTshadowking.
Sorry bro just discovered a terrible thing (for me).
When I started GT5, the game updated but failed at install the update. That means that I have to download all updates to put the game online! It's 608MB and I only have 4 GB for the whole month:grumpy:
I'll not trade again soon:(

Sorry bro just discovered a terrible thing (for me).
When I started GT5, the game updated but failed at install the update. That means that I have to download all updates to put the game online! It's 608MB and I only have 4 GB for the whole month:grumpy:
I'll not trade again soon:(

Ouch mate I hope you get sorted soon.
Hate that to happen to me.:nervous:
Thanks for getting back to me.
Take care and good luck getting it back up and running.
Chat soon.

Hi, Just sent 5 cards and 1 x paint as agreed last night, enjoy :)

Hi my friend cheers. your a star mate.
I,ll check them and get them updated soon has I get out of B-Spec.:)
thanks again.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

What ones you looking for. I've got hundreds.

Thanks mate just check in my signature and I,ll open a slot for you if you have any, just check the OP (original post for signature.)
Take care chat soon.
Bye for now.:)

Am really sorry I have just traded No more than ten minutes ago but if you want just add me and you will be my next trade at reset. UK 1 am. so that,s 9 hours away.
And yes the deal is fine with me. if its OK with you?
I,ll sort you the paints your after plus extra to a total of 5, plus 5 parts, which shall include Soft tires?
Chat soon

just send me those two paints and you can send me as many raceing soft tires you want :) you can add me to psn, ralo9497

just send me those two paints and you can send me as many raceing soft tires you want :) you can add me to psn, ralo9497

That,s fine mate I have put you down for the first trade.
Them two paints you wanted and I will also send Some color shifts has my offer consists of 5 of both so to make it up to 5 the color shifts will also come or would you like more than 1 each of the colors you wanted?
Plus I will also send 5 tires as well.👍
I,ll send FR soon has.
Take care and chat soon.

Audi: 39, 63
BMW: 11
Citroen: 5

There'll be more that I'll have but I'll trade you these ones for now.

That,s fine mate I have put you down for the first trade.
Them two paints you wanted and I will also send Some color shifts has my offer consists of 5 of both so to make it up to 5 the color shifts will also come or would you like more than 1 each of the colors you wanted?
Plus I will also send 5 tires as well.👍
I,ll send FR soon has.
Take care and chat soon.

ok the two both those colors and Maziora Mazeran, Maziora Plreadesll and Maziora Everest, and 5 racing soft tires, will PM you a list of 10 museum cards you don't have and you can choose 5 of them :)

Audi: 39, 63
BMW: 11
Citroen: 5

There I'll be more that I'll have but I'll trade you these ones for now.

Hi there Callumfromleeds all I can do is put you down on the trade,s list (CHECK OP FOR LIST) and hopefully I don,t get them what you have offered before hand. Has I have museum cards coming in from all angles.
If that,s OK with you consider yourself on the list.
The cards get updated soon has they come in.so hopefully I may not have what your offering. fingers crossed.
Thanks for getting in touch.
Chat soon.

i have audi 39 63 79 bmw 1 20 34 citroen 5 19 40 54 55 66 71 85 and others dodge 1 3 5 12 29 39 44 lotus 3 13 probably alot of others but cant be bothered to list them all
paints wanted see thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198807 eg 2 matte yellow 1 orange 2 light blue
and if parts racing softs

Hi there mjm_98 all I can do is put you down on the trade,s list (CHECK OP FOR LIST) and hopefully I don,t get them what you have offered before hand. Has I have museum cards coming in from all angles.
The cards get updated soon has they come in.so hopefully I may not have what your offering. fingers crossed.
plus I,ll check with you what paints your after and parts when am ready to send by PM if I don,t get you on here.?
Chat soon.

Hi there Callumfromleeds all I can do is put you down on the trade,s list (CHECK OP FOR LIST) and hopefully I don,t get them what you have offered before hand. Has I have museum cards coming in from all angles.
Chat soon.

That's fine, hopefully they won't... hopefully.

ok the two both those colors and Maziora Mazeran, Maziora Plreadesll and Maziora Everest, and 5 racing soft tires, will PM you a list of 10 museum cards you don't have and you can choose 5 of them :)

That,s brilliant, your sorted my friend. they will be with you tonight at reset 1 am UK time.
take care bye for now.:)

OP add me, I'll send you 5 cards every day for free until you complete your collection.

Thank you so much STIG_RS6 consider yourself added, soon has I get to other side of the room.👍)
Thanks again take care.

Hey christara if you would kindly give me a slot I'll have a look at what museum cards I have and send them through! Thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back