back yard special photography. *update! - '71 Mustang Mach 1*

• Thread starter bys
  • 45 comments

bys

New Zealand
Germany
bys
5602496855_c25068047f_o.jpg

Hi guys, from creating my tunes I'm seeing that I'm ending up with a surplus of shots that I would like to show. However I do enjoy photography and the GT5 photomode, so maybe if time allows I will make this a stand alone project.

And as always comments are welcome!

Last edited:
ashes619 & kimi123 - thanks guys. it's a pity so many iconic cars were kept standard...

Last edited:
Skython11, franz & NBDESIGNZ - cheers!
ceiling_fan - thanks, I'm sure that effect will make a comeback!

Really nice pics. Do you edit these pics or do they come straight from GT5?

Thanks. Well usually I only apply adjustments to the image (brightness/contrast/tones/saturation etc.) but for #3 I did "clean" the image a bit, and I think for standard cars - I have an integra type R shoot - I need to find a way to eliminate all those damn jaggies!

ceiling_fan & CCXRacer - thanks guys, it's always motivating to get positive feedback! still got a lot to learn though...

95' Integra DC2 Type R [standard]

1., 2. & 3.
5615502595_40539b9a03.jpg
5615502681_9c356ec237.jpg
5615502439_7f1f8e0b58.jpg

5615502505_ec5a4fa5df_z.jpg

Tune coming out soon too! (seems like time spent on photomode is overtaking my tunes!)

and just for fun ... me racing my old car at an open day at Pukekohe Park Raceway, Auckland, New Zealand -

5615569275_5bfeae0f59_z.jpg

it's a pity you can't change wheels on standard cars!

Last edited:
ashes619, Nasadus & ceiling_fan - much appreciated.

CCXRacer - it was a challenge shooting the DC2R - it must be a model from GT2 or something, it's really bad compared to some other "standard" cars, like the Veyron for example.

91' Eunos Roadster J-Limited [premium]

1. 2. & 3.

Overall I wasn't too happy with this set... it seemed kind of "forced" but I did end up with these 4 which I thought were half descent.

WOW. Amazing pics. How did you get that pic of the inside because that is the best thing I have seen of the inside. :confused:

WOW. Amazing pics. How did you get that pic of the inside because that is the best thing I have seen of the inside. :confused:

Thanks man 👍 Well that was in photo-mode and the top was down, so it was just easy as standing behind it and aiming the camera. I was amazed at the detail! Especially going from shooting the "standard" integra!

bys
cheers! where about in deutschland are you if you dont mind me asking..

ohh, havn't seen that you life in germany too! 💡

Ich wohne seit 3 Jahren in Berlin. Ursprünglich komme ich vom Bodensee. ;)

Back